New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2410
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Crooks in the same nest...

"Iboto niyo kami mga anak! Bibigyan kayo ng biyaya ni Mama Mary..."

matagal na pala itong news way back 2011 pa pero ngayon ko lang nalaman.. Analisa Josefa Hegyesi, allegedly BBM's half sister.
    Jackpot ang mother ni Analisa, former Playboy model Evelin Hegyesi, she's already a multi-millionaire.

Ferdinand Marcos’ Aussie daughter axed from TV show | ABS-CBN News

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Pnoy defending Kris on the use of the choppers

“Now, on a personal basis ano, nag-volunteer si Kris, isinama ko siya... Alam naman n’yo ano, noong pagdating ng Martial Law, sino ba ang inasahan namin? Basically ‘yung nanay ko, kaming magkakapatid, okay. Itong pagtahak namin na pagkatagal-tagal na Kris was [only] one-year-old when Martial Law was proclaimed. So, dumating siya nagkamalay siya kung kailan dapang-dapa kami bilang isang pamilya,” he said.
    “Gusto ko namang ipakita sa kanya: Tingnan mo ang resulta na talagang nagiging makabuluhan at may saysay itong demokrasyang ipinaglaban ng mga magulang natin,” he added.
    “Tanong ko lang: Siguro batid naman nang lahat na isa siya sa pinakamalaking individual taxpayer, okay. Ugali ko rin na kunyari merong ‘di ba, kapag kausap natin ang mga negosyante, ang turo natin, ‘May ginawa kayong ganito, may potensiyal na ganyan.’ Kung kailangang isakay ko sila doon sa helicopter isakay ko para minsanan ma-dialogue, makita ‘yung vision,” Aquino said.

Seriously read this several times and I cant understand Noynoy.

Isnt it clear that government resources are used to campaign Mar? Just as one of the forumers here said, maybe kris using the choppers is just the tip of the iceberg. Pnoy himself was having a hard time defending kris.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Albay gov dumps Mar for Grace | Inquirer News

Albay gov dumps Mar for Grace
    By: Mar S. Arguelles
    *inquirerdotnet
    Inquirer Southern Luzon
    05:33 PM April 22nd, 2016

LEGAZPI CITY—“I am Governor Salceda and my President is Grace Poe.”

With this statement, Albay Gov. Joey Salceda ended all speculations on his political plan, confirming that he was withdrawing his support for administration standard-bearer Mar Roxas to push Poe’s candidacy.

Salceda, in an emailed statement to the Inquirer on Friday, said he is supporting Poe because “she shares our values of authentic humanism, shares our goals of countryside development and national competitiveness and certainly her compassion will ensure that the impact will be shared by all.”

“Ang presidente ko ay may malinaw na plano at may puso para sa ordinaryong Filipino. May pagkiling sa kanayunan at may paninindigan para sa bayan. Malinis ang intensyon. May galing at lakas ng loob magpatupad ng batas (My president has clear plans and has the heart for the ordinary Filipino. She listens to countryside concerns and would stand firm for the country. Her intentions are pure. She has the ability and courage to enforce the law),” said Salceda, a member of the administration Liberal Party.

He believes Poe would be the best leader who would be a driving force to bring prosperity to the provinces.

“For the good of all Albayanos, and for the future of my country, it is my duty to join ang Gobyernong may Puso,” said Salceda.

He said he has informed the Commission on Elections (Comelec) that he would leave LP as party chair in the Bicol region and would run as an independent candidate.

Despite running as an independent, Salceda said he is duty-bound to support the candidacy of LP candidates in Albay like Legazpi City Mayor Noel Rosal, Daraga Mayor Gerry Jaucian, Camalig Mayor Ardhail Baldo, Manito Mayor Joshua Daep and Rapu-rapu Mayor Galicia.

In the 2010 elections, Salceda, then an ally of outgoing President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, left the administration party and supported the bid of then Sen. Benigno Aquino III of LP, who would win the presidency.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

I saw yesterday post in FB by Digong's media troll, picture of Joey Salceda with two ladies with fist forward, claiming na lumipat na daw sa kanila.

So that was again another fake (photoshop) claim by Digong's propagandist.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by noitimed View Post
    Pnoy defending Kris on the use of the choppers

“Now, on a personal basis ano, nag-volunteer si Kris, isinama ko siya... Alam naman n’yo ano, noong pagdating ng Martial Law, sino ba ang inasahan namin? Basically ‘yung nanay ko, kaming magkakapatid, okay. Itong pagtahak namin na pagkatagal-tagal na Kris was [only] one-year-old when Martial Law was proclaimed. So, dumating siya nagkamalay siya kung kailan dapang-dapa kami bilang isang pamilya,” he said.
    “Gusto ko namang ipakita sa kanya: Tingnan mo ang resulta na talagang nagiging makabuluhan at may saysay itong demokrasyang ipinaglaban ng mga magulang natin,” he added.
    “Tanong ko lang: Siguro batid naman nang lahat na isa siya sa pinakamalaking individual taxpayer, okay. Ugali ko rin na kunyari merong ‘di ba, kapag kausap natin ang mga negosyante, ang turo natin, ‘May ginawa kayong ganito, may potensiyal na ganyan.’ Kung kailangang isakay ko sila doon sa helicopter isakay ko para minsanan ma-dialogue, makita ‘yung vision,” Aquino said.

Seriously read this several times and I cant understand Noynoy.

Isnt it clear that government resources are used to campaign Mar? Just as one of the forumers here said, maybe kris using the choppers is just the tip of the iceberg. Pnoy himself was having a hard time defending kris.
    May hugot ang banat ni Kuya Noynoy. Ang basa ko dyan may halong hinanakit at sama ng loob yung mama at nabanggit na nya ang tungkol sa pamilya nya. Sa salita ni Duterte, parang ganito yan, "t*ng ina nyo, napatay ang tatay ko ng dahil sa bayang ito, ginawa ng nanay ko sa lahat ng kanyang makakaya para umayos ang bansa, tapos sa ganyang kaliit na bagay kung usigin nyo kami parang kami ang nagnakaw sa bayang ito?". Haka ko lang naman, pwedeng mali ako.

Emosyonal yung sagot kaya mukhang magulo, palampasin mo na lang. Tutal, nasa Ombudsman na ang kaso.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If you have been out of the country for so long, you are out of touch with reality.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Not really, been so serious casting my vote since 86 and like those who hoped for that illusive changes/progress. Nakakapagod na rin.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Not really, been so serious casting my vote since 86 and like those who hoped for that illusive changes/progress. Nakakapagod na rin.
    By doing that, you have, on your on volition, disenfranchised yourself. By your own action or inaction, you refused for so long to exercise that particle of sovereignty within you because, as what you say, change is elusive. You have that opportunity to do it, to be part of the throng who wanted change, but you took the easy way, you took what is most convenient to you, that is, by not voting, by not exercising your right to choose our leader. That will make you no different from those who sold their votes every elections. Now, by what right have you to engage in a political discourse to determine the course of our nation?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    I saw yesterday post in FB by Digong's media troll, picture of Joey Salceda with two ladies with fist forward, claiming na lumipat na daw sa kanila.

So that was again another fake (photoshop) claim by Digong's propagandist.
    Lito banayo ba naman ang strategist niya eh. [emoji52]

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I can't remember from the past.

Does INC announce publicly who will they support in the election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Presidential Election