New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung balak mag-loko to the point na pwedeng mag-roll over say skid up or fistail like a sedan : maglagay ng roll CAGE. a lot of people buy cars for the status symbol but not for the use and practicality. We bought a pickup to be able to haul alot of things and have the luxury of being comfortable during a drive. Heck, if you want speed go get a sedan. If you want utility, go for an suv or pickup. Kaya nga Sports Utility Vehicle eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I love my SUV. one thing's for sure, I didn't buy it for status simbol. heck, I even give way to tricycles if it's their right of way. Never bullied anyone in the road with it
    either. Even flashing people is out of my habits.

I could've shown off by buying an entry level or second hand german car.

I just like driving it and feel very comfortable in it. It's just one big gadget/toy for me and it just happens to carry more stuff than cars. Sorry if I use more gas than you. hehe. I think I will be long dead when the fossil fuel reserves are depleted. screw you, tree huggers. hahaha. joke lang po, mga mountaineers.

Now, if I could only get an Evo. my garage would be complete na. Go Mitsubishi!!!!!!hehehe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
SUVs do poorly in rollover resistance ratings