New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pakiusap mo lang dun sa agent mo , madali naman kausap mga tao nila especially sa claims dept.

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Innova_boy,
    I got mine with minor scratches (see attached pictures). Please help me assess how I can claim my insurance with minimum participation. From casa, they are charging me around 5T.

Dalawang panel or bumper yan sayo... it all depends sa insurance co kasi kaya it's up to you how you will do it with your insurance co. , sakin kasi yung ibang sasakyan sa kanila ko lahat insured so madali kausap di katulad sa casa.... HTH..

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    pwede yan wala kang participation, pa over estimate mo ang job by the amount na ang supposed participation mo.
    As far as I know, kailangan pa rin bayaran ang participation fee. This is the fixed amount you have to pay for every claim, regardless of the claim amount. This is to protect insurance companies against minor claims. Most insurance companies charge 1% of the insured value as participation fee for AUVs and SUVs and 0.5% for cars. but some do offer 0.5% even for AUVs and SUVs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Questions about insurance