New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    ano year model po yung mga gen 2 pajeros?
    from 1995- early 1998. Later part of 98 Gen2.5 na (blister fender)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...or pde din Nissan Safari ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir OTEP, ayaw nyo na ba sa VITARA? Its a good 4x4 car
    The Vitara is not bad (that's what I drive in Caloocan). But the it is in a lower bracket in terms of size and price compared to what the threadstarter seems to have in mind.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    you want a bargain? there are some early versions og the nissan safari like ours we got it on dec 91, the regular release was at 92 na. ours which doesnt have power side mirrors tsaka yung windows sa likod hindi nabubuksan i mean yung sa pinaka rear a .... these gos for around 200k plus? pero it looks the same as the safari na ! mga iilan meron nito sabi nla 40 units daw e .... we got one so may 39 out thre pa hehe yung next kasi or yung regular for sale units na have the power side mirros tpos yung rear windws sliding na it has a ref sa likod plus the suspension is much softer engine noise mas hindi na maingay ... samin kasi kulang pa ata sa insulation and our suspension is really stiff

btw yung mga naunang models the colors are just blue and green tpos may stickers sa buond katawan goodluck !

btw dont get me wrong, ours still has the 4x4, the pioneer cd changer, ref sa glove box, power windows, power steering etc etc yun lang yung only difference from the very frist release patrol yung side mirror, rear window, suspension and engine insulation and i think yung middle seats mas maluwag na yung regular released, inurong ata konti palikod
    Last edited by kmo; December 29th, 2006 at 12:36 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kmo,
    you must be refering to the flat roof Safari Patrol. May gumamit ata na international organization niyan dito. But I would advice the threadstarter to get the the local safari because of the rear differential lock which is installed straight out of the casa. Actually, there are two coolers in a Safari, the rear one (if you have dual air) and the cooler cum glove compartment in front.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks mga peeps.....

gen2 na pla yung 96 model pajero....

are safari(s) better than pajero?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    thanks mga peeps.....

gen2 na pla yung 96 model pajero....

are safari(s) better than pajero?
    With due respect to the Pajero owners, YES, the Safari is better than the Pajero.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Q on 4x4 Vehicles