New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by ARB
    What i did to my isuzu since i cant afford to buy OME leafs is invert the leaf it improved the ride but still not as good as OME leaf pack.

pwede rin kaya mag invert sa crosswind?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir ARB, so ibig sabihin reversed na? Tama ka po. 5 leaves, 3 in contact 2 not in contact...so bale wala nang chance to get improved ride by reversing springs?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    note - well the only solution is to change your shocks if you are not yet satisfied with the ones you have. or put a 50kilo sand bag to put a little load a bit to stop it from jumping when hitting holes. the strada is the best interms of ride sa all new pick-ups.

x-wind- as i have noticed the crosswind has a different setup than the pick-up, you dont have the shortest leaf, i think you have four long ones. please correct me if im wrong, the only thing that you can do is that you have to do something sa bracket yata that is holding the parking brake lines to invert the last leaf. if you can post a piture of the leaf pack maybe we can figure out something.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    well, its a way to go. hehe :D medyo umaangal kasi minsan gf ko sa bumpy ride. :D

bro ARB, just a rough estimate, how much would it cost to change my coils and shocks. Aim is to lift the rig by 2-3" and to improve ride. Saan ba mga shops na for 4WD? Trooper nga pala rig ko. Thanks bro and happy new year.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB:

i noticed that your isuzu has only 5 leaves in the pack. my fuego has 6 leaves. bakit magkaiba tayo? fuego din ba yung sa iyo?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its a 4x4 96 model basically the same as the fuego suspension. i forgot to mention that got one leaf out the one with the bracket that holds the hand brake lines. i got the idea out of a strada na only three leafs are working.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by ARB
    x-wind- as i have noticed the crosswind has a different setup than the pick-up, you dont have the shortest leaf, i think you have four long ones. please correct me if im wrong, the only thing that you can do is that you have to do something sa bracket yata that is holding the parking brake lines to invert the last leaf. if you can post a piture of the leaf pack maybe we can figure out something.

sir eto na po pic, mukhang may short leaf din sya kaya lang sobra naman yata kapal compare sa pic mo. thanks

[SIZE=1]Edited pic url -Ungas [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Ungas; January 3rd, 2004 at 11:10 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ot
    sir ungas thanks pag edit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
OME leaf springs