New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by osama
    Yan na nga hirap sa iyo eh! Matapang ka lang kasi anonymous. Pakilala ka naman! Di kaya ikaw si Richmnd?
    hindi naman sya totally anonymous to everyone. ;) mukhang static IP pa naman ang gamit niya (nila )
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    good afternoon people, pasensya na at OT ito but at the risk being under fire i would like to invite you all to a seminar regarding biodiesel which will be hosted by chemrez. i hope to see you all there

here is the link if you're interested to join

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25271[/URL]

in case the link doesn't work please go to the thread: An invitation to learn more about BIODIESEL

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    hindi ko naman pini personal si S. Santos. I just had a bad experienced with him. Relative ka ba nya woodfire?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron drin
    hindi ko naman pini personal si S. Santos. I just had a bad experienced with him. Relative ka ba nya woodfire?
    No, why? Just stick to the biodiesel issues, ok

Mga bros let's be responsible naman sa mga posts natin. We have to stick to the issues kasi tayo yung mga unang gumagamit ng BD. Kung baga tayo ang magiging reference ng mga future users na BD. Eto nga yung malungkot siguro sa nangyari coz marami nang doubts and unconfirmed reports ang umiikot. May mga posts na mukhang namis-mis quote ako. To make the discussion objective I am trying to refrain from commenting coz BD dealer ako. For newbies: all the things we know here are available sa NET. Sobrang dami ng info,data,studies regarding BD. Read up first. Yung mga personal experiences kasi na nakapost dito should be tempered with scientific and logical facts. We really have to be objective if ever we want this thing to take off. Nobody wins if BD will not go mainstream. FIY: Splash is investing 300M to build a coconut processing plant and they will also make BD100. Sana maging successful tayo katulad ng what happened sa Brazil with their ethanol program. God bless us all

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    peeps, dont get me involved with it.
    i am not in anyway posting those comments.

i never knew Sandy, but i guess he is a nice person.
    i believe he is a reasonable person to talk with.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    As in all pioneering endeavours, there are necessarily some adjustments that need to be done but for sure quality will improve. One factor that will compel the producers of BD to improve quality is to have more competition. And while competition can sometimes have an ugly side (like mudslinging, dirty tricks etc) eventually the real quality products will prevail. In the case of BD, the Philippines being still the no. 1 (I think) producer of coconut will benefit much from improve biofuel extraction technology.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Official statement of Senbel re: richmnd's allegations