New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    X5 is a great choice!!!

Anyone saw the episode on top gear where a land rover(super sport or something with 20inch wheels) went offroad and challenged a tank? -That is to chase it(jeremy driving the LR) around in the mud and target him if they(the tank) can.

It was amazing!!! I never thought it would be a worthy off road machine but it was!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mura lang naman auto sa Tate kumpara dito, wala ring mga kidnapper diyan kaya bakit hindi?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    First of all, assuming you live in the US, opt for the higher end vehicles since it would not raise any eyebrows there and wont rattle the saber of kidnappers as is the case in the Philippines. Plus provided one has a good credit rating, credit is quite abundant in the US, so your dream car is one step closer now.

Imo, get the Lexus RX330 or better yet the RX hybrid (which is a sell out in the US-just like the case of the Fortuner in Asia).

Volvo XC90 looks soooooo boring inside and even the outside is bound to incite a yawn soon.

X5? I think they are readying a complete replacement very soon. I think fall of 2006, in time for the 2007 model line-up.

Murano, Pathfinder? Errr...these vehicles are way too big for me. Chevy Suburban wannabe, their size, that is.

I also read an article that Toyota/Lexus is still best in terms of quality and reliability in the industry, while BMW has slipped in the quality department.

are you sure about that? maybe your talking about the Pathfinder Armada. Murano ain't no Suburban wannabe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    x5 got that issue coz the x5 was assembled in south carolina n not in germany that's why it got the bad rep. but i think they got their acts together already.
    Last edited by KCboy; July 14th, 2005 at 10:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR
    are you sure about that? maybe your talking about the Pathfinder Armada. Murano ain't no Suburban wannabe.
    Its probably the Armada that I was referring. However you can't help but be confused by one model for another model since they look very similar appearances.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Its probably the Armada that I was referring. However you can't help but be confused by one model for another model since they look very similar appearances.
    i had the same thought that its probably the armada you are referring to. they are big and wide.

the new pathfinder looks bigger than it looks. i know this since one parks next to mine at work.

it could be that it doesnt look big here since suburbans, hummers, and other full size suvs are common here.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    rediesel, u may also consider this one...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    mas gusto ko yung porsche cayenne turbo.. maganda SUV yun kaya lang hanggang panaginip lang ako dun kasi mahal e

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dba bankrupt na range rover, close na plant nila so range rovers should be sold na mura kasi mawawalan na ng service at pyesa yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    dba bankrupt na range rover, close na plant nila so range rovers should be sold na mura kasi mawawalan na ng service at pyesa yan.
    AFAIK, binili ng Ford ang Ranger Rover

109... wow... ok yan!!!! Range Rover Sport!!!

sa C! Magazine May, pinakita nilang nag offroad yan... (rock crawling, hill descent, etc) with 20 inch street tires!!! hayup nga...

here's the full article:

http://www.c-magazine.com/c_article.asp?articleid=64

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Luxury SUV