New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    splerdu,

If they're into this gas guzzler thingie bakit hindi nila idamay ang mga owner ng mga fullsize (E-150, Ram Van, Savana, etc.) at conversion (Explorer Mark III, Roadtreks, etc.) vans. Madami din naman niyan sa States ha. I don't see any interest group going up against them.

Wala din namang groups against V8 muscle cars (except maybe the import drag racers).

It seems that they are only using the environment issues because they really hate SUV's and the SUV lifestyle that goes along with it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok
    Huwag naa lang nating pansinin ang mga iyan. :evil:
    Hehehe, Do I need to feel uneasy now? Thanks for the welcome..... doesn't look good on the site's ambiance though :roll:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero hindi pa rin ako makapaniwalang linked to terrorist activities ang SUV ownership. Oh boy, how low can some groups go?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That group are SUV haters, environmentalist and other green earth socio/environment groups that found a nice reason for others to hate SUVs as well. Yan ang dapat na di pinapansin :lol:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Going down to their level will not do you any good :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    It seems that they are only using the environment issues because they really hate SUV's and the SUV lifestyle that goes along with it.
    I think this is more like it :D Marami kasi talagang inggitero sa mundo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka gusto nila nakabisekleta na lang lahat he..he..he..:mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't have anything against SUVs, but could someone please explain why some SUV drivers in the Philippines insist on using their headlights even in broad daylight?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mikey177,

Isa yata ako dun. Habit I picked up in Canada - Daytime Running Lights.

On some gray market Fords and Chevys, this feature is still intact. Pagkababa ng handbrake/footbrake, the lights will turn on automatically.mikey177,

Isa yata ako dun. Habit I picked up in Canada - Daytime Running Lights.

On some gray market Fords and Chevys, this feature is still intact. Pagkababa ng handbrake/footbrake, the lights will turn on automatically.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the explanation, Otep. oo nga, sa mga Expedition at F150 ko nga madalas makita itong behavior na ito. maganda sana na safety feature ito, kung alam ng lahat ng ibang motorista yung function nya. kaso, as it is, nagmumukha lang na either palaging nagmamadali o nag-i-intimidate yung driver ng SUV/pick-up kung bukas yung ilaw nya kahit mataas yung sikat ng araw.

just my two cents.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have you heard of this anti-SUV group?