New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hifi,
    2 years ago pa yun so the prices might be a bit higher na but am sure may stock pa sila. but kung bubutas, baka sa shop na nila kaw papapuntahin para kabitin.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    hifi,
    2 years ago pa yun so the prices might be a bit higher na but am sure may stock pa sila. but kung bubutas, baka sa shop na nila kaw papapuntahin para kabitin.
    I was at Beyond Horizon this afternoon. No fender mirrors for the Fortuner But I got to see the original ones for the Prado. Dual mirrors din and it's rock solid! Parang poste ang feel. Iba talaga pag orig. P6,000 inclusive of installation (puede pang discount).

After seeing the orig, I wouldn't mind magpabutas. I hope the ones sa Carryboy are of the similar quality. May darating daw next month.

Konting patience pa...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    beyond horozon has one for LHD suvs. orig lahat tinda nila for LC and pajeros exclusively, LC100, 90 and 120. Gen2, 2.5 and 3 pajeros.
    mag-fit kaya ang isa dyan sa GU Patrol?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fit yan sa lahat kasi bubutasan nila yung fender mo so swak yan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hifi,
    just wait for the carryboy then see if ok, then you decide.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan ba malapit yang Beyond Horizon?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1281 araneta avenue. between retiro abd quezon avenue.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    pwede ba to sa sedans?

may nakita ako vios with 2 fender mirrors. meron din sya side mirror. diba same purpose lang yun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fendar mirrors are used to see if your fenders will be hitting anything, medyo banda harap yung focus nun, yung side mirrors more for the cars and objects sa side n back ng car dba.
    Last edited by KCboy; July 23rd, 2006 at 05:57 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're not very useful in cars since cars do sit low enough already. It does make the vehicle's styling look awkward. And two fender mirrors? Even SUV's only have one (on the opposite side of the driver) because the driver can just stick his head out the window if he wanted to see what's going on on his side.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fender Mirror...