New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [SIZE=3]hi. i'm new here. i've been thinking a whole lot about selling my 2000 toyota revo dlx for a more 'younger' vehicle like a sedan. been thinking of buying a 97 accord or a 99 civic. what do you think? is it worth it to replace a revo for an accord or civic? thanks guys.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Depends on how you use it. If you need to haul people or stuff then keep the auv. If its only you and/or partner then a car is ok too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO

I'd would go with replacing your AUV with a sedan. A sedan will handle & accelerate better.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, if you really don't haul a lot of people/stuff in your daily travels, why not? pwera na lang siguro kung bahain/lubakin ung route mo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for everyday use, the sedan is the best option. comfortable ride ka every day. pero if you are a family man, i would suggest keeping the revo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yup if you really dont need the space why not? the accord civic is way better than the revo ....mas matipid pa im sure

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    yup if you really dont need the space why not? the accord civic is way better than the revo ....mas matipid pa im sure
    Depends. An Accord is much more comfortable, but running costs wil be much higher. The Civic will have comparable economy to the Revo diesel, and much better economy than the Revo gas version.

I personally like the Civic, but if there's nothing wrong with the Revo, why not keep it?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baha and potholes ang kalaban diyan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    IMO... from an AUV (revo) to Mid-size sedan (accord)... Yes...

1) Having a mid-size sedan is a "status symbol" lalo na pag nasa corporate ka...

2) Mas komportable dahil mas malaki kesa sa compact sedan (civic)

3) Masarap mag-cruise while your running 120kph... kaya ng kaha na walang masyadong ingay, vibration, at syempre stable na stable....

Syempre iba pa rin kung ikaw ay "family-centric" or "car-centric" individual....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [SIZE=3]WOW! great replies you guys! thanks a lot.

finally decided to sell the revo since i'm the only one who uses it and my most frequent passengers are just my girlfriend and my two friends who i hang out a lot.

we just bought this because my parents used to visit us here from the states but now they decided not to visit us anymore for a couple of years to save some money.

going for a sedan now. hopefully i can sell the revo soon so i can start car shoppin'. wish me luck! thanks again!
    [/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ditch the AUV for  a SEDAN?