New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If I were in your place, I'd go for SUV like Rav4, Escape, CRV, Grand Vitara or Fortuner. If you're thinking of the cost, there are slightly used once you can buy.

The ride of these SUV's ar much like a car and you do not worry about humps or pot holes, plus these cars have prestige of its own. Iba ang dating pag BIG car mo with style.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    IMO

I'd would go with replacing your AUV with a sedan. A sedan will handle & accelerate better.
    not to mention it would be more comfortable

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ako i think ill go for the accord...parang stable sarap i hataw..pero kung madami ka ngang passengers..ok na yan revo mo bro..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Go for the Accord bro....the resale of your 2000 Revo will probably get you a 99 Accord. Sa gas consumtion, baka pareho lang kung gas din yung revo mo but the ride of the Accord is miles ahead of the revo. Good luck!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [SIZE=3]wow. great responses. thanks! it's decided then. i hope i can sell the revo soon. might not get an accord though. thinking of going for the civic. i just went there yesterday and had a really good look at it. looks mighty fine. thanks again![/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ditch the AUV for  a SEDAN?