New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    sir, the brand is D-Tech power up for common rail diesel engine, D-Tech stands for Diesel-Techology, mga june po launch yun product, its all plug n play will post dyno charts po. the base line of the fortuner 3.0 is 109.++ hp and after installing the D-Tech it runs at 138.++hp increase of almost 30hp. its easy to install wala pang 10min. as for now available lang po is for strada 2500, alterra, fortuner 3.0, 2.5, innova 2.5d4d, hilux 3.0 n 2.5, sir will try to answer you questions. thank you

ps: the reason po na hndi agad nilabas yun product kasi po testing pa po yun product. yun nakakabit po sa fortuner na dyno sa a+ nakkabit na po dun yun chip for 2-3months now and testing it pushing the car in almost all kind of condition..... just last tue the car was in BRC.

good news ito sir para sa aming mga low hp ang ride hehehhe.... since 2-3 months na pala itong nakakabit and no sign of any harm sa engine hmmm...the creation of this D-Tech cguro inspired by hyundai version of thier crdi w/ vgt (ECU chipped upgrade sa santa fe 2.2L) from 150hp/335Nm to 185hp/395Nm and the 3.0L can produce up to 240hp...

kung ang lunch nyan eh sa june tamang tama 1st week pa ng july ang uwi ko sa pinas ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    good news ito sir para sa aming mga low hp ang ride hehehhe.... since 2-3 months na pala itong nakakabit and no sign of any harm sa engine hmmm...the creation of this D-Tech cguro inspired by hyundai version of thier crdi w/ vgt (ECU chipped upgrade sa santa fe 2.2L) from 150hp/335Nm to 185hp/395Nm and the 3.0L can produce up to 240hp...

kung ang lunch nyan eh sa june tamang tama 1st week pa ng july ang uwi ko sa pinas ...
    well sir they are still in the stage of R&D for the hyundai cars.. and after they need to test it para po sure hndi po magkaka problema....they do thier own R&D. so hopefully la po maging problema pag dating sa customers.. pag avail na po will announce it here in tsikot!:D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    well sir they are still in the stage of R&D for the hyundai cars.. and after they need to test it para po sure hndi po magkaka problema....they do thier own R&D. so hopefully la po maging problema pag dating sa customers.. pag avail na po will announce it here in tsikot!:D
    okie!!! i'll keep in touch...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please answer if this d-tech will install a piggyback chip or remap the ecu...

also, did they increase also the boost of the turbo?

ty

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    please answer if this d-tech will install a piggyback chip or remap the ecu...

also, did they increase also the boost of the turbo?

ty
    nope will not remap ecu.. no piggyback

yes it will increase boost...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    This is interesting as I have been dabbling in tweaking diesel engines for some time now. Pls share the parameters being altered by dtec and how. Diesel tweaking for performance is good bang for the buck but you need to ensure the tweaks are within safe tolerances. Go overboard and you start dangerously increasing EGTs and getting unsafe boost spikes.

I have used piggyback chips successfully in 3 different car makes with satisfactory results. Unquantified though since I have not dyno'ed my cars. My piggyback chip though is TUV rated so the claimed horsepower and torque increase should be a conservative number. More people experimenting on this should yield good results for us diesel car owners. Pls share more.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007

sir the dyno graph of D-Tech..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    any idea how much it cost?...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    no final word pa sa pricing. will announce asap.. sure hndi lalampas ng 35k.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    mr offshore and mga gurus pls correct me if i'm wrong base from the figures 163hp to 109.79hp on dyno test then with the d-tech equipped enhance up to 138.26hp so by ratio and proportion the 163hp goes as high as 205.26hp...42.26hp gain?...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
D-tec