New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    your Innova is equipped with SRS Airbags, installing a non-airbag compliant bullbar will unnecessarily deploy the airbags even on minor impacts. just imagine how much it will cost to reinstall new airbags, as compared to just repainting the bumper (baka makuha pa sa wax or rubbing).
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tama, revo nga pangit na tignan pag may bullbar innova pa

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    98% OF YOU seems dont like the idea of bullbars... hmm..

so whenever you will see an innova with bullbars , you all will know it's mine.. he he he..

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Innova boy

bullbars nowadays are a necessity depende kung san ka nakatira o naka park. kung sa ma tao kang lugar, dami pedicab, trike, makulit na tao, bobo na driver, parang kailangan mo ang bullbars as a "spacer" para sa mga ganun, or else puro gasgas bumper mo.

actually mas ok brush guard na lang kabit mo, para mas magaan, sa tama position mo lang ilagay para di damage multiplier.

in the picture u provided, parang tama kasi puro bumper area lang ang horizontal bar, which is yung naman na babanga. wag mo i tutuk o ilagay ang bar sa non bumper area.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    well i actually plan to put it on four sides, but i ask first to see first the effect and looks of my innova when they will install it this week...

I'll post pics here for everybody to see...

WBR,

Does your Innova have an airbag? If it does you might want to reconsider the bullbar installation up front, you might accidentally deploy the airbags during a minor bump and it would be very costly to reinstall airbags.

4-sides, meaning step boards at the sides? tama ba?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Does your Innova have an airbag? If it does you might want to reconsider the bullbar installation up front, you might accidentally deploy the airbags during a minor bump and it would be very costly to reinstall airbags.

4-sides, meaning step boards at the sides? tama ba?
    DO you really think that airbag will burst even on minor accident or bump??
    what is the basis for this claim??

yes 4 sides with tubular on sides...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pag puro tubo sa all sides di kaya parang road warrior or madmax dating?

mas ok siguro kung step board na lang sa side

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nde ko maimagine sa Innova...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Innova boy

ilan km per liter nakukuha mo sa innova? baka pag dagdag ka accessories weight sobra pa sa expedition consumption mo?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bullbar question...