New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes my tire size is 245-75-r16 and it actually says 80psi. is this right?

i just changed my oil last week. used 6liters but after i checked, it was at the empty level. so i added 2 more today. will check tomorrow if it's at the right level already. i'm sure it doesn't have any leak and should not be burning the oil. that's too much in such a short span of time.

will get back to you guys for more inputs.

as of the calibration thing for 4jg2's, yes and no.

we calibrate the mechanical type of injection pumps for 4jg2 but we don't calibrate the EFI version of it, which i have.

regards,

david

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lotus Editions have different suspension settings as well as trim differences from regular Troopers. They're the sportier bunch in the Trooper series.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hanson,
    yes my tire size is 245-75-r16 and it actually says 80psi. is this right?
    Does the tire carry an "LT" rating? 80psi is way too much, it'll blow over rough roads. Suggest using between 30-35psi only. For city driving, 30psi on all four sides.

8L is what the 4JX1 uses, possibly yours is a transition model.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw a 4jg2T engine in blumentritt sta. cruz kumpleto pa yung makina with intercooler ganda e.

tinanong ko ang price.......................

perari: bossing magkano to (sabay turo sa makina......)

tindero : wan tin po. (110k daw) 8O

perari: nakampucha! (sabay alis) :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    80 psi is the maximum you can put in the tire. But its not practical. I only max out my spare so I can steal some air from it in case one of my road tires need it (I have this hose thingie for that purpose).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hanson
    hello. i just need to ask this:

how many liters of engine oil do you put in your 4jg2T engine of your isuzu bighorn?

how much air pressure do you put in your tires? 245-75-r16?

thanks for the input.

david
    5.0L oil only, 6.0L replacing oil and filter.

OEM tire 245/70R16 1075 tyres
    Lotus edition: 33.6 (front and rear) cold tyre pressure (tyre pressure when a vehicle has not been driven more that 2.0 km and after sitting for three hours or more.

Add 2.8 psi for hot tyre pressure (when tyre has travelled more than 2.0 km).

Other than Lotus: 29.4 front 33.6 rear

Big Horn manual itong inof na ito.
    Trooper manual from the U.S 30 psi front 35 psi rear
    :P

HTH :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    80 psi is the maximum you can put in the tire. But its not practical. I only max out my spare so I can steal some air from it in case one of my road tires need it (I have this hose thingie for that purpose).

havent tried that.................. otep ndi ba nag c-crack yung gulong? kasi pag mga 50 tatakot na ko e.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fierari

Yan engine na yan.... sa lumang bighorn pa yan.. ah decommission unit na siya.... pero kasi siguro kaya mahal dahil sa INTERCOOLLER niya

Garyq.

Sir laki na talaga kasalanan ko sayo........ galing mo sir ah kumpleto ang ionformation mo.... you are the expert sa bighorn

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i put mine 6.5ltrs. i have to check the tires. damn! i don't know if it's the suspension or the tires but i have driving through the potholes. my cd keeps on skipping! i am finding the suspension quite hard.

david

Quote Originally Posted by hanson
    i put mine 6.5ltrs. i have to check the tires. damn! i don't know if it's the suspension or the tires but i have driving through the potholes. my cd keeps on skipping! i am finding the suspension quite hard.

david
    Had a change oil today. 5.5 liters lang nilagay ok nasa tamang mark na siya sa dip stick. Use yung Petron fully synth oil, all terrain. Mukhang ok. I myt drop by ur shop next week. Maybe we can excahnge notes on the big horn and pa-check ko rig ko. Need a quote for calibration, change nozzles,etc. Free ba diagnose sa inyo?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
bighorn users