Just happened yesterday and it was really a great day for all. It took place here in Wangal La Trinidad Benguet. I even forgot the exact title of the competition. Anyway, it was organized by the Baguio-Benguet 4x4 club. Broken propeller shafts to engine trouble was the order of the day and even near mishaps. All in all it was a treat. At the beginning of the race, the contestants checked out the tracks. There was a portion of Track A that had a 20 foot or so hillclimb. At the middle of the climb, I'm just guessing, is a 70 degree angle. Seriously, it was steep! Some contestants complained that it cannot be conquered and that it was very dangerous. One of the Benguet 4x4 club member (home track advantage) took his landcruiser and proved to them that it can be conquered. And indeed it can, but the truck was nearly vertical at the midsection. Other things thrown out on the track were tire traps, huge humps and jumps and ridiculous axle benders. Contestants hailed from different clubs from Cagayan to Pampanga and also from the far north. Track B had similar challenges except the hill climb but it had water fording. Here's one rumor I can't confirm, I was all over the place shuttling from Track A to B and back, one contestant conked out at the middle of the climb and slid down and when he attempted to climb it again, he conked out again...one mistake he had made I was told, he didn't adjust his carb for the altitude. So he and his team had to do it at the bottom of the hill. I don't know how to post in our gallery nor attach pics but I hope I did it right. My apologies if I can't get it right. The pics were taken at the controversial climb and at the water crossing. There are just 4 pics.There are 22 more waiting to be developed:D