New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir jeepcruizerph::: tama, hirap pumasok sa event area, dapat naka engage 4x4. entrance pa lang, challenge na. pati maghanap ng paradahan was a challenge, pang off road din mga parking slots when we got there. he he he

dami kasi tao...

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sorry for the delay guys... Jeepcruizerph, sorry I don't know the president of the club. The venue is different, sa Kalugong Area yung first competition. dun talaga dapat 4x4 ang sasakyan mo para maka akyat. Kilala ko dun yung mga ibang competitors gaya ni Eric, 2nd placer sa 6 cylinder category. May dinagdag akong pic ng isang vitara, ganda...baka magustuhan ni Wiretap_MD...Enjoy!

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sorry for the delay guys... Jeepcruizerph, sorry I don't know the president of the club. The venue is different, sa Kalugong Area yung first competition. dun talaga dapat 4x4 ang sasakyan mo para maka akyat. Kilala ko dun yung mga ibang competitors gaya ni Eric, 2nd placer sa 6 cylinder category. May dinagdag akong pic ng isang vitara, ganda...baka magustuhan ni Wiretap_MD...Enjoy!

Ito yung link sa updated gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/ibaloi/inbox

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice! Matarik nga no! Almost 90 degrees na yung iang jeep lifting both of his front tires!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung VITARA!!!
    yun ata yung nakasalubong ko dati sa Baguio..
    astig yun!

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    That vitara was customized by Jeff's Offroad shop here in Baguio and I don't even know where this shop is! There are vehicles that had been customized by this shop including patrols,hi-luxes and LCs. It's really interesting to note that the shop isn't even a sponsor in this event.They were invited at the first competition but they declined the offer, same as this time. We were wondering why, why and why? One grocery store was a major sponsor, but an offroad shop isn't? Aren't they supposed to plug in their services? Just asking. Well, they may have their reasons
    or they just want to be low-key which in many reasons, can be very good for them too!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    WOW ganda ganda ng vitara...kulang lang ng fenders ba yon para para sa mga wheel wells

http://www.pbase.com/image/27997005

sandali bat parang naka front diff sya?

front diff ba vitara or iFS?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    OT: mayroon pong may alam ng baguio map online? aalis po kasi ako mamaya to baguio...para mapuntahan naman yung di ko pa napapasyal doon...hehe :D

tnx tnx

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ibaloi...

jeff's off-road shop is located in private road off lower magsaysay avenue before the bokawkan flyover. private road is the street that is between the anglican church and 456 auto supply. just enter that street and take the first left turn.

that vitara is the ride of ryan cu... jeff's bro.

09209208955 / 09196547330 jeff's cell nos.

what's your ride ibaloi? my 4x4 is a green 99 frontier customized by jeff.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir ibaloi/sir diesoline::: do you know Manong Robert's shop? his off road custom shop is in pico, la trinidad but i can't find his shop. help please. thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Baguio-Benguet 4x4 club and Castrol challenge