New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Wow!!! :car: Ang galing ng Hyundai Vera Cruz. car of the futere talaga ang dating

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mz5 View Post
    I have the touring.. meron ba 5 na GT? Ano nadagdag compared sa Touring?Parang wala ako nakita dun sa mga dealers na pinuntahan ko.
    Must be new for 2007 because in 2006 they only had the touring model. Here is the website with the options.

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ehicleCode=MZ5

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Must be new for 2007 because in 2006 they only had the touring model. Here is the website with the options.

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ehicleCode=MZ5

yep, wala pa nga nito last year. i got mine sometime May last year.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Wait for the Hyundai VeraCruz
    240Hp/480Nm Torque 3.0L V6 CRDi E-VGT

there's an interesting photo of a Hyundai SUV I've seen from a russian site but not sure if it's a concept/production or neither of the two.

Hyundai's First V6 Diesel features BorgWarner Turbocharger and Cold Start Technology
    AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 18 -- Hyundai's first- ever V6 diesel, the S-engine, powers the new Veracruz luxury utility vehicle (LUV) with a boost from the BorgWarner Engine Group's turbocharging and cold- start technology. Hyundai's S-engine represents the latest success of a globally managed BorgWarner project launch.
    "The S-engine sets new standards of refinement and performance for a diesel. We are proud that our technology contributes to the fuel economy and performance of this luxury utility vehicle," says Chairman and CEO Tim Manganello. "As drivers experience the performance and fuel economy of today's cleaner diesel engines, we expect demand to increase significantly." According to a study by J.D. Powers, sales of diesel light vehicles in Korea will increase 75% by 2011.
    Developed in cooperation with BorgWarner Turbo & Emissions Systems in Germany and SeohanWarner Turbo Systems, Ltd. (SWTS), a BorgWarner joint venture in Korea, innovative and effective turbocharging in the S-engine is achieved by the electronically controlled variable turbine geometry BV50 turbocharger. Compared to pneumatic actuator technology, the electric actuator allows Hyundai's engineers to better fine tune the engine, resulting in increased fuel economy and performance. Together with material refinements, these technologies lead to significantly reduced emissions. The turbocharged V6 diesel engine satisfied the first grade fuel economy in Korea and meets the latest Euro IV regulations.
    For quicker, more reliable and environmentally friendly starting, the diesel Hyundai Veracruz features Instant Start System (ISS) cold-start technology from BorgWarner's majority owned subsidiary, BERU AG, the world's leading manufacturer of glow plugs. The ISS system ensures starts even at temperatures as low as minus 25 degrees Celsius (minus 13 degrees Fahrenheit), stable idle running, clean load assumption and low emissions. A control unit and additional heating flange ensure optimal heating of the intake air, lowering fuel consumption and emissions during warm-up.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wait for the Hyundai VeraCruz
    240Hp/480Nm Torque 3.0L V6 CRDi E-VGT

there's an interesting photo of a Hyundai SUV I've seen from a russian site but not sure if it's a concept/production or neither of the two.

Hanep ang dating ng VERACRUZ na to! Parang gusto ko magpalit ng sasakyan paglabas nito. Magkano naman kaya magiging price nito? Sana 7-seater din sya.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005

Also a video clip of the veracruz http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/11/v...racruz-b-roll/

Hope we could get in the Philippine market the 6 speed diesel CRDI/EVGT version.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wait for the new MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER -coming out first quarter of 2007. check out www.outeverything.com, they will bring in u.s. spec model with 3.0 V6 mivec (220hp), 6 speed a/t, 18 in mags, optional paddle shifters at the same price range as the current RAV4 with the 2.4 4 cylinder engine and the upcoming cr-v also with a 2.4 4 pot. just compare the features

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, may mazda 5 na dito, saw one on display sa theater mall in greenhills a week ago, ganda! forgot the price and the distributor tsk, asa bayaw ko ung leaflet ehehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Yup! Saw it ren. Actually cute sya especially with its small sliding doors. Kaso lang I think its way overpriced for what it is (1.6M daw).

Comparing the Mazda 5 with other cars at other Asian markets, I think it should only cost about 1M to 1.2M max.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2007 new MPVs and SUVs