New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 224
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,704
    #211
    I was actually also thinking of just getting 18s with bfg ATs para maging macho ang itsura. problem is, my expy is 4x2 and so sayang naman ang BFG ATs kung puro freeway driving lang.

    18s or 20s lang talaga gusto ko, don't want to go to 22s.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #212
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck View Post
    I was actually also thinking of just getting 18s with bfg ATs para maging macho ang itsura. problem is, my expy is 4x2 and so sayang naman ang BFG ATs kung puro freeway driving lang.

    18s or 20s lang talaga gusto ko, don't want to go to 22s.
    Mas macho lalabas kung 18s tapos ATs. But like you said, sayang nga ang ATs kung pangfreeway use lang. If I were you, get the 20s na lang, and get HT tires. Since malaki ang Expy, malapad pa rin ang goma at mataas pa rin ang sidewall nito, so macho pa rin ang oto mo. It will not have the rubber band look due to short sidewall tires with 22s, much less 20s

  3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    552
    #213
    then go for the 20's, remember to get chrome or silver, and choose a model that have spokes that extend to the lip of the rim, this will make it look more bigger

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    128
    #214
    medyo out of the topic....
    whats the biggest mags for offroading? thanks

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,704
    #215
    biggest mags for offroading, depends on the amount of lift you have. i have seen pics of 22s with 44 inch tires, so it really depends on your budget and what you are trying to achieve.

    check these rims out.



    mukhang wild ito tingnan sa expy na black with chrome accents

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,704
    #216


    here is another one i am lloking at, comes in 17 and 18 inch. if i get 17s, then i don't have to buy tires. kuripot kasi ako

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    128
    #217
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck View Post


    here is another one i am lloking at, comes in 17 and 18 inch. if i get 17s, then i don't have to buy tires. kuripot kasi ako
    Damn ang ganda...how much?

    regarding offroad tire, thanks
    sir I own Fort 2.5 whats the biggest tire and rim or good combi that my 2.5 4x2 can handle? so it wont be that sluggish when I accelerate...
    thanks

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    27
    #218
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck View Post
    biggest mags for offroading, depends on the amount of lift you have. i have seen pics of 22s with 44 inch tires, so it really depends on your budget and what you are trying to achieve.

    check these rims out.



    mukhang wild ito tingnan sa expy na black with chrome accents

    WOW how much kaya yan? kasya kaya yan for dmax? i think babagay since white ang truck ko sheesh ganda

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,704
    #219
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    Damn ang ganda...how much?

    regarding offroad tire, thanks
    sir I own Fort 2.5 whats the biggest tire and rim or good combi that my 2.5 4x2 can handle? so it wont be that sluggish when I accelerate...
    thanks

    this one is about 160 USD each for 17 or 18 inches

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,704
    #220
    Quote Originally Posted by jonDMAX View Post
    WOW how much kaya yan? kasya kaya yan for dmax? i think babagay since white ang truck ko sheesh ganda

    this one is $220 each for 20"

20" mags