New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    bro,im looking for stainless owner jeep na diesel engine,meron kasi ako kakilala nakakuha xa sa cavite 70k ang kuha nya,,,my marecomend ka ba...waiting 4 ur reply.tnx

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by m78jay View Post
    bro,im looking for stainless owner jeep na diesel engine,meron kasi ako kakilala nakakuha xa sa cavite 70k ang kuha nya,,,my marecomend ka ba...waiting 4 ur reply.tnx
    sir try mo dito olx.com.ph may mga pics pa available

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi guys Happy new year do you think may kayang gumawa ng ganito dito sa atin sa pinas imagine kung stainless steel wow talaga
    http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8920/mhminimoke.jpg

meron kayang kaya gumawa ng ganyang body sa pinas or kit lang yung ganitong body.. ganda talaga eh..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    heto naman po Hummer style sana meron din makagawa sa pinas..also thinking now if Alana motors can do this min hummer....pang http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...erhompage4.jpg

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shumakol View Post
    heto naman po Hummer style sana meron din makagawa sa pinas..also thinking now if Alana motors can do this min hummer....pang http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2...erhompage4.jpg
    Here are more picts for viewing pleasure po http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...51914941499217
    Last edited by shumakol; January 1st, 2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: url missing

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Nice Rigs....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011

eto otj na gamit ko mga boss... diesel c190 engine... full stainless pati gas tank.. patay na siguro ko buhay pa body nito.. hehe

ang astig ng jeep na yan akosidom.. im considering painting mine ng green tuloy.. hehe kaso sayang stainless na body.... balak ko sakin palit rim at gulong..

ayaw maview nung pic.. hehe un din ang avatar ko..
    Last edited by thefirewriter; January 20th, 2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: picture not shown

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question but I do not speak much Tagalog so I am unable to read a lot of this Forum. I am an expat who recently relocated to the Manila area and I have always admired the old Willy's style Jeeps, and now that I have came to the Philippines I really want to get an owner type jeep. I really like the the look and style of the shorter willys shaped ones if that makes any sense, and the stainless steel hood and grill looks awesome too. What I am wondering is if Owner Type Jeeps are available with 4 wheel drive options? I do not intend to do any heavy off roading but I have had many small trucks in the past and found the feature quite useful at times. Also I was wondering if its possible to install Air Conditioning if I find a Jeep that does not have that option. Finally where should I look for Owner Type Jeeps in Metro Manila (preferable with 4 wheel drive if possible) I really want to get an Owner Type Jeep soon, so please any information is appreciated.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Ang OTJ na mahirap hamunin!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JambaMike View Post
    Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question but I do not speak much Tagalog so I am unable to read a lot of this Forum. I am an expat who recently relocated to the Manila area and I have always admired the old Willy's style Jeeps, and now that I have came to the Philippines I really want to get an owner type jeep. I really like the the look and style of the shorter willys shaped ones if that makes any sense, and the stainless steel hood and grill looks awesome too. What I am wondering is if Owner Type Jeeps are available with 4 wheel drive options? I do not intend to do any heavy off roading but I have had many small trucks in the past and found the feature quite useful at times. Also I was wondering if its possible to install Air Conditioning if I find a Jeep that does not have that option. Finally where should I look for Owner Type Jeeps in Metro Manila (preferable with 4 wheel drive if possible) I really want to get an Owner Type Jeep soon, so please any information is appreciated.
    you can check out the shops in cavite imus.. thats few hours drive away from manila.. and you can also check sulit.com.ph or olx... they do have owner type jeeps for sale.. good luck!

Stainless Owner Type Jeeps