Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    but treehuggers will say you gotta start somewhere

if not now, when?

if you don't start now, it's never gonna move forward

oh well... this is what happens when something is driven by ideology
    Baka hindi ideology, rather paranoia .... 8 tips for surviving an alien invasion: Identify yourself as a peaceful environmentalist | MNN - Mother Nature Network
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    P50,000 per battery pack. With the need to have TWO packs for each vehicle to ensure minimal downtime for the e-jeepney to offset the limited range (50 to 60 km per full charge). The battery packs required 8 hour recharging time.
    Actually... here's the funny thing. They claim increased range for the batteries.

Seems like the reason the first generation one had such poor range was because it used a converted drivetrain, with a gearbox, driveshaft and live axle. The current one works much the same way as dedicated EVs do... direct drive. Which means a nearly two-fold increase in battery range.

I'm currently compiling data for an article. Can't say much more before it's written. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Good day.

do you know if you can order the imiev right now at mmph, possible at cebu branch. I try to send them e-mail but no reply yet. I looking for a small electric car for the Philippines. I am foreigner and my wife is from Argao, Cebu. I am looking either for something like imiev or small electric car like the Reva.

http://tsikot.com/forums/philippine-...ippines-57925/

Do you know if they sell it? And for what price you can order the imiev?

Reva Electric Car | YugaTech | Philippines News & Tech Reviews

did some research about this company to: evnnovations | Home
    but no video or no pics from this car in Philippines. All what they have is sample video. but with pics from all around the world.

Thank you

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    There is none available sir. Even with other brands

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by swissphil View Post
    Good day.

do you know if you can order the imiev right now at mmph, possible at cebu branch. I try to send them e-mail but no reply yet. I looking for a small electric car for the Philippines. I am foreigner and my wife is from Argao, Cebu. I am looking either for something like imiev or small electric car like the Reva.

http://tsikot.com/forums/philippine-...ippines-57925/

Do you know if they sell it? And for what price you can order the imiev?

Reva Electric Car | YugaTech | Philippines News & Tech Reviews

did some research about this company to: evnnovations | Home
    but no video or no pics from this car in Philippines. All what they have is sample video. but with pics from all around the world.

Thank you

well you're SOL. better get an Alto or Eon. rip out the engine. run an electric motor through the stock tranny. load it up a bunch of Panasonic 18650

might do this once i finish my electric dirtbike project and off-road velomobile

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You could get a prius c hybrid. There arent any elec cars for sale here.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    What would you say about a company which buy used electric car like imiev and sell it there in the Phils. Would you have interrest?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    What would you say about a company which buy used electric car like imiev and sell it there in the Phils. Would you have interrest?
    I would be IF the supporting infrastructure is there like fast charge stations. One question I'll ask myself is if I can make a long distance trip in one with accessible charging stations along the route

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014

well i'm not buying a nissan leaf that's been driven in arizona heat just kills the battery

imiev w/ healthy batteries would be interesting if the price is right

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am curious, just how taft ave. would be, if all the cars there were electric and not fossil fueled..?
    siguro, mas mabango ang hangin.. all that ozone..
    heh heh.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
"Philippines urged to try electric vehicles"