New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The 508,3008 and 5008 are selling pretty well according to my friend who owns Peugeot Las Pinas/Kia Las Pinas!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I saw 2 Peugeot 508s this afternoon: a pearl white 508 at Mckinley Hill and a black 508 near Toyota Pasong Tamo. Both colors look good on the Peugeot mid size executive sedan

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I got a 2.0L 3008 but still waiting for the delivery. SE said tomorrow ma release yung unit, hopefully pearl white na and not red ang maibigay sa akin. Been waiting for weeks now

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Saw a black 508 a while ago. Looks good.

Marketing nalang kulang this might creep into the sales of TOTL Japanese mid-size sedans.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scowsfield View Post
    I got a 2.0L 3008 but still waiting for the delivery. SE said tomorrow ma release yung unit, hopefully pearl white na and not red ang maibigay sa akin. Been waiting for weeks now
    Do you have the full specs of the 3008 2.0L? Appreciate it if you can share the full specs. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Do you have the full specs of the 3008 2.0L? Appreciate it if you can share the full specs. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    6speed tranny, 2.0L crdi euroV 163bhp 340nm torque, 17" alloys, cielo roof.
    Too many to mention coz it's really loaded.

You could try and look for it on facebook, Peugeot Philippines (under Auto Circulo - LP dealer's page) they don't have a website yet.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    The 508,3008 and 5008 are selling pretty well according to my friend who owns Peugeot Las Pinas/Kia Las Pinas!
    Been waiting for a month now and LP dealer couldn't get me a white pearl 2.0L 3008 which is disappointing, cause N. Ecija dealer got one or two units. I would have pulled out if I didn't like the car that much.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    test drove the 5008 a few weeks back at marquee mall (angeles) but not the 2.0 version... only the 1.6l... the missing feature of the 2.0l version that is present in the 1.6l is the engine start/stop dahil daw sa electronically controlled clutch-less manual transmission (ewan ko kung tutuo yun) and the 2.0 is a full automatic transmission ... it takes a bit of getting used to yung start/stop and the clutch-less transmission... according to the SA, mas matipid pa ring yung 1.6l due to the displacement and use of the start/stop... but honestly, medyo bitin yung power nung 1.6l... pero torquey... diesel pa... the driver-guide even boasts that he had the car run up to 150kph at SCTEX...

among the peugeots, the best looking for me is the 3008 medyo di ko gaano gusto ang 5008 exterior-wise... and since 3008 is smaller than the seven seater 5008, i think that the 1.6l for the 3008 is just enough... the president of peugeot cabanatuan said that the better buy is 1.6 na 1.4M... i really dont know if i will believe him but i like the 1.6 limited/2.0 better... hehe.... the interior is not at par with other euro brands like bmw, mb, audi, etc... but i think it is better than most japanese/hyundai brands... but admittedly, i did not do a meticulous check on the quality of interior...

other features include panoramic sun roof, sports mode, traction control, leather seats (for the 1.6 limited (ata) and 2.0), among others... fully loaded nga talaga...

With that automatic idle-stop and engine-off coasting, the 1.6HDi engine can lead to a higher fuel-efficiency than a competitive hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by robin_micmac View Post
    its probably the torque that you are feeling. which is the nature of diesel engines. high torque output at low rpm. their low rpm nature is the reason why it only produces 110hp
    Some folks get too impressed by the power figures, but, as the late Carroll Shelby would say, "power sells cars but torque wins races"

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    112bhp for the 1.6 with ECG (semi auto) is good enough since magaan ang mga cars nila and cause of the torque. my 2.0L 3008 accelerates quicker than advertised. at least it feels that way. Interior is nice. lots of gadgets too.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast