New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    gud am!mga bro i need some help with the wiper of my honda civic 2002 vtis.I noticed that at first it was smooth but after some time it started to make some noise and the blades leave some marks on the windshield while wiping.I brought this to the attention of honda alabang and they advised me to change the wiper which i did but the problem persists.They told me to polish my windshield which again i did and yet it didn't solve the problem.They told me that it might be the motor which i doubt considering that it is still a new car.Any advice on this? calling all honda civic owners,do you experience this same kind of problem?do you recommend any shop for this?thanks a lot and more power to tsikot!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmm.. windshield was polished and clayed already?

any more specifics? if 3 yrs pa lang yung auto mo, you shouldn't be having that problem yet or it can be easily remedied with what was mentioned above.

what kind of noise? Is the wiper blade skipping?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    very irritating noise like masyadong may friction between the blade and the shield.Garalgal ang andar niya although nakakawipe siya but it should be smooth di ba?hindi kaya pag nagiinit ang motor kasi at first smooth siya.Sorry mga bro ha hindi kasi ako knowledgeable when it comes to car problems..

I don't think its the motor, most probobly you applied too much Rain-X or a similar product. Another cause might be applying a dressing on your wiper blades. Try applying alchohol on your wiper blades using cotton see if it improves.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    tanong din po. ka papalit ko lang kc ng bagong wiper pero tumatalon sya habang pabalik na yung wiper. hindi ko naman na experience ito sa lumang wiper ko. kung malakas yung ulan dun sya tumatalon. pero kung ambon lang smooth naman sya. ano po ba dapat gawin para mawala yung talon ng wiper? thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong brand yung wiper na pinalit mo, NWB ba?

i bought a pair of new NWB wipers (22"/20") pero nagjujudder nga, before fitting them, i polished the windshield and applied two coats of Rain-X. i tried the wipers on our other car with an untreated windshield, and nagjujudder din.

mas mganda yung quality ng Bosch kesa NWB. i tried a new Bosch wiper (which was meant for another car) and it was very smooth and quiet, as it should be.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks Ild. i'll try your advice.What about changing my wiper?like bosch? mine is a new one from honda,do you think it would solve the problem?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Blade chattering on windshield? Caused yan ng silicon type rubbers used on blades by branded products. Opt for the cheaper alternative rubber non-silicon blades and test again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ang bosch wipers ba eh silicon blades or ordinary rubber lang..yung sa isang car kasi namin nagskiskip siya on the way down..i changed the blades last year (it was a US made brand, TRIDEN ata or something like that) baka windshield ang madumi?? hmm....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
wiper problem