New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I already did several times sir. As in SEVERAL times. I even posted my concern once here in the forums at nagbigay pa nga saken ng info si sir happy_gilmore kung sino dapat kausapin, after nun nanahimik ung anomalies sa mga pagkawala sa parts. Then after 2 PMS may nawala na naman, un mababaw lang dahil pampalit lang ng spare tires, madaling palitan, pero etong ngaun eh kakaiba talaga. From price to parts grabe.... sigh

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mas masahol pala ang stealership dyan sa pinas kaysa sa US.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's simple, really. The warranty will be honored by any dealership. If you are quite dissatisfied with their service, tell them you are a member of a Mitsubishi car club (not far from the truth...), tell them you are fed up completely with the service, and that you are taking your business and your friends' businesses to another dealership, and that you'll tell everyone you know to stay away from that dealership.

It may or may not work, but at least you'll get it off your chest... and whatever other dealership you go to after that will probably be miles better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Weird temp readings on Lancer CVT MX 2004