New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    newbie po sa tsikot.
    mga tsikot gurus, after IHI, ano ang magandang gawin mods sa SOHC na vti-1 d16?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe you can define what kind of IHE mods you did.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    if i were you forced induction ako. laki ng gain sa SOHC

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mahirap mag-FI sa SOHC, durability is not as high as a B-series engine... pero kung low boost lang, ok siguro.

If you have full Intake-Headers-Exhaust mods, there are also camshaft and cam-gear mods available for SOHC motors... but if your Headers are non-orig, I'd suggest bargain-hunting for original parts at Banaue first, as original headers would be good for a couple more hp over fabricated ones... that is, unless you have mandrel-bent headers already... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more braking power naman?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    tama si chieffy, actually dapat unahin ang braking power bago ka magpalakas ng motor

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sir ghosthunter,
    heto po ang ihe mods ko.

1.I= knn cone filter.

2. H=421 dc headers with thermal wrap

3. E= 2.5 exhaust pipe with 5zigen muffler

tnx po...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tnx po sa mga nag reply.
    naka ebc brakepads na kasi yung front ko...parang ok na yata yun.i want to convert rr dram brks to disc brk kaya lang walang makitang available na surplus.also,planning to change to bigger front rotors after the next stage.
    suspension ko nmn at tires ay upgraded na rin.outside sa FI, ano kaya ang next procedure to add power?tnx po ulit...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 2.5 is too big for your motor... 2.0 or 2.25 would give you better torque and the same amount of usable horsepower.

What rims and tires do you have on? Thought they don't add power, lightweight rims and good tires can cut down acceleration times dramatically. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    whoa, 2.5??? bet you lost a lot of torque in the low-mid power band.

go to the HCP boards, there are rr disc brakes for sale there as well as sir rotors for the fronts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
vti upgrade