New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    i top up all my tires every week, sometimes even more often usually 6 pumps per tire.
    Where did you get it and for how much?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    This is the 12V AC-DC car power supply that I use. Max 10A or 120W. I do not need to turn on the car engine. I just plug this to AC outlet. It is universal voltage so can plug into 100-240V AC.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

i'm maintaining pressures for 2 cars and 3 bikes. easiest way is to use this foot pump w/ digital gauge. just go to each wheel and use leg power no need to fool around w/ wires and such

i used to do it w/ a foot pump plus a separate gauge coz i was using a pump w/ an inaccurate gauge. the integrated and accurate gauge on this michelin is a big help. highly recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    LIKE!

How long does it take for you to finish all 4 tyres with this?
    I use this same foot pump. It takes only around five to ten minutes to finish all four tires.

Bought mine at Blade. They sell other types of gauges and pumps.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    LIKE!

How long does it take for you to finish all 4 tyres with this?
    I use the same pump. Based on usage, 10 pumps per 1 psi.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I have this at my car:

VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor Amazon.com: VIAIR 3P Portable Compressor: Automotive

Though gas station pa din ako magpa-hangin.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    I have this at my car:

VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor Amazon.com: VIAIR 3P Portable Compressor: Automotive

Though gas station pa din ako magpa-hangin.

question about that air pump with digital gauge sa gas station; accurate ba siya?
    kasi pag nagpa karga ako sa vulcanizing shop ng 30 psi, then after a few days pa check ko sa gas station using the air pump with digital gauge laging mga 40 psi ang reading

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Anyone here who is manually maintaining tyre pressure by using gauges and air pumps?
    I simply use this track pump. More than adequate. Kindly note that tire pressure goes down about 1-2psi when it's cold, especially in the morning. It goes back up again when you've driven it for 20-30 minutes as the tyre heats up when used or during the hot day time. So, if your tyre pressure is 30psi and you checked in the morning and it's 28 psi, don't trouble yourself pumping it. It's totally normal. Otherwise, you might over inflate it by 1-2 psi once it gets hot.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    question about that air pump with digital gauge sa gas station; accurate ba siya?
    kasi pag nagpa karga ako sa vulcanizing shop ng 30 psi, then after a few days pa check ko sa gas station using the air pump with digital gauge laging mga 40 psi ang reading
    Try getting a measurement from another gas station or using your own gauge. From experience, there was a Petron station that gave consistently higher measurements than others.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Nothing wrong with using manual tire inflators.

But my wife and dad, and of course myself included, all prefer using the automatic digital tire inflator. Even my 9 y/o daughter had used it. Yes, I already taught her how to check tire pressure and how to add air.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    Its fairly accurate naman for me. I also noticed yun mga tire pressure gauge sa vulcanising shops, yun stick-type ba yun, is not accurate. I dunno if its probably those generic gauges or it needs calibration or repair.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast