New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Originally posted by wiretap_md
    jkyamog: Parts availability isn't a problem. The CASA has it all. The only problem would be the skyrocket price if you get it from the casa. Thats why I get it from Olympia because their prices are definitely cheaper since they source it directly from the factory. I have the parts manual so its easy to order almost anything...from a body panel down to the smallest screw.

uuy .... wiretap_md,
    can i photocopy your parts manual? ive been looking for it for ages.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    slow: Sure. Tell me when mo gusto. Nandito man lang ako sa tabi ng PGH everyday.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Madali parts, mahirap accessories. Am looking for a steering wheel adaptor and altezza taillight for my baZUKa vitara.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BOSS steering wheel adaptor for Momo? Meron available sa Banawe. Forgot the name of the store basta as E. Rod side sa shop almost beside the Denso Diesel service shop ni Hanson.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    thanks, WT. hope to meet up on the trails soon. Sama na pati mga new jimny, puede yan basta di muddy masyado

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by tricky
    Madali parts, mahirap accessories. Am looking for a steering wheel adaptor and altezza taillight for my baZUKa vitara.
    Got my Steering Wheel adapter too at Banawe. I think the shop is Nihhon, if I'm not mistaken.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    good evening to all tsikoteers,

kailangan ko po sana ang inyong gabay, balak kasing bumili ng sister ko ng Vitara 2k model, tagal nya kasing pinag-ipunan to para makakuha naman, type na type kasi.

ask kasi cya kasi sa akin kung ok lang ba ang availability ng parts, tanong ko lang po kung marami naman po kayang mabibilhan ng parts kung sakakali po na masira.

if ever po na meron, ok lang po ba ang price compared to other car brand?

thanks in advance po.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parts are not a problem. There's Olympia, Links, Fronte, etc.

Try visiting the Suzuki forum for more details.
    HTH.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just acquired a 1991 Vitara. Wuld like to replace the canvas top.

Do you have contact numbers of Olympia? I was thinking if I could order from them this canvas roof.

thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just acquired a 1991 Vitara. Wuld like to replace the canvas top.

Do you have contact numbers of Olympia? I was thinking if I could order from them this canvas roof.

thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Suzuki VITARA Parts and Service [merged]