New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    thanks for the backup guys! it's very much appreciated!

j_avonni, we concentrate mostly on mechanical repairs from engine, transmission, electrical and suspension. we are also now affiliated with sanden for our aircon repairs. basically it will be body work lang that we don't do.

starting october we will also have an in-house carwash and detailer that uses Mothers products. he does good work and is reasonably priced. thinking of packages i can offer pa (i.e. your motul oil change with a carwash, vacuum, tireblack, etc... )

our lubricants are from Motul and castrol.

we also have select bnew and 2nd hand performance parts.

soon we will also offer wideband o2 tuning to those who have fuel controllers and other mods to the engine.

*migs: you accept credit cards?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    pretty soon pwede na

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    wrcastro, thanks and seeya!

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    thanks for the backup guys! it's very much appreciated!

j_avonni, we concentrate mostly on mechanical repairs from engine, transmission, electrical and suspension. we are also now affiliated with sanden for our aircon repairs. basically it will be body work lang that we don't do.

starting october we will also have an in-house carwash and detailer that uses Mothers products. he does good work and is reasonably priced. thinking of packages i can offer pa (i.e. your motul oil change with a carwash, vacuum, tireblack, etc... )

our lubricants are from Motul and castrol.

we also have select bnew and 2nd hand performance parts.

soon we will also offer wideband o2 tuning to those who have fuel controllers and other mods to the engine.

Hi Speedy! Do you carry Motul Diesel oil? BTW, are Elf and Motul the same?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ako this saturday sa new speedyfix.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Migs,
    Yung performance parts mo is mainly for sedans right? Or do you also have parts for SUVs (for the offroaders)?

Medyo kilala kasi kita as a sedan tuner during school days eh. hehe.

Sa akin, kape at pandesal lang pwede na while waiting for my rig to be fixed/maintained.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir Migs congratulation din sa excellent location. Is it somewhat a 5 min walk from Honda Shaw? Parang little Banawe in the heart of Shaw plus the conveniences the surrounding shops offer is a killer selling point for your business. By the way do you also sell mechanical components and wheels and tires or are these reserved for future expansion? Detailing and engine modding in-house sounds very exciting to me

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    ...kape at pandesal lang pwede na while waiting for my rig to be fixed/maintained.
    may kape at pandesal pang kasama sa shop? Big time na talaga kayo, sir

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kongrats sir speedy! next time sa makati naman para malapit-lapit! hehe..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Buena mano ako sa Shaw! Hehehe!!

Guys, laki na ng shop, definitely a big improvement from the previous one. Although kahati nila Sanden sa warehouse (ung left side lang kina Migs), malaki pa din. Medyo may konting housecleaning pa sila pero no problem.

Ang maganda pa dun tawid ka lang may ATMs na (BPI, Bank of Commerce) so may saklolo kung kulang dala mong cash. Saka may Red Ribbon so hindi lang isaw pwede mo kainin pag ginutom ka hehehe.

Mukang mawawalan ng customer Honda and Toyota Shaw hehe.

Congrats Migs!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Speedyfix new location