New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Pitbullz, meron pang Ziebart sa Pasong Tamo near going to Mantrade. Malapit siya sa Coolmate and PC Express.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    falken: yun ba yun may acdelco?

mbeige: di naman...charade lang po oto ko hehehe...tinipid daw yun charade dito sapinas kaya sound insulation lang binawasan pa...bad trip

shampoo: ano ano nga ba yun mga methods nya?

which leads to the next question....ano ano nga ba ang mga paraan para ma sound proof yun oto?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    this might help...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i saw some car owners apply insulation sheets right after a washover job. they apply them just before replacing the carpets and the other interior stuff. it looks crude but i suppose it does the job effectively.

and i think they also apply this on the roof of the car just before installing the ceiling lining so as to reduce heat transferrence too.

hth

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    double post
    Last edited by Mojo; June 1st, 2007 at 11:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    if your car is a charade. sound deadening would not help in killing the sound you hear.

the design of the charade,and cabin is full of opening where sound or air can get into the cabin.

if it has something to do with your tires, its even much worst. theres a opening from the wheel wells that is located near your door hinge. the only thing that separates you and the tires through that opening is the rubber that arches along the wheel well.

applying flashband would not help unless you plug that hole with flashband. save yourself 3k or so by not applying flashband on the doors, cabin floor etc etc

I should know, i have done the same thing on the same car sometime ago.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'll update this thread pag napagawa ko na yung cityZ ko... he he he excited na ako. x-mat ang gagamitin ko.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    lightweight ba yang mga sound deadeners? gusto ko sana magaan lang para hindi ma sacrifice un acceleration. san shop pinaka ok magpakabit?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mga sirs yun po bang flashband yun po b yng makintab n kinakabit sa mga bubong ng bahay para maka reduce ng init tama po b ako kasi pwede ko n po gwin kagad kc nakatangal yng carpet ng kotse ko ngyn thanks po sa mga magiging reply nyo hehehhe

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    tama ka flashband, yong pang roofing material

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
sound insulation/road noise