New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    how can i insulate my car from road noise? i know that it has soething to do w he tires i chose but there must be another way...help?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sound deadening material in the door panels, front passenger footwells, firewall, dashboard, roof, trunk and trunk lid. Don't forget the floor boards too.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hi there!

what shops can offer this kind of service?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Local members will be able to answer that

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    jeff tan araneta car accessories. try the search tool

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shampooking View Post
    jeff tan araneta car accessories. try the search tool
    flashbands (available at handyman, ace hardware, and the like) are good sound deadeners...but the cheap and equally effective ones you can find in juan luna st. in binondo and comes in the form of 2 sheets of 99% industrial grade aluminum (dual sided aluminum - not aluminized!) laminated to a 3/8" fiber tech padding - the kind used in air conditioning ducts for thermal insulation (costs around +/ - 70 pesos per meter).they serve the purpose of sound deadening and radiant heat reflector and can easily be cut and glued to cover odd shapes and panels in the car. you can diy. believe me it's fun and easy. you and your car will love it! good luck!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ziebart has the sound barrier, it reduces road noise significantly. But it's a bit expensive.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mang dencio: thank you very much! i think i will do this...kaya kasi i DIY...kaya lang di kaya babaho kapag nabasa?

falken: i think zeibart already closed its shop already

beige: thanks...ill keep that in mind

shampooking: what about mr tan's method? is this the spray on sound deadening material? or is this the same as what mang dencio suggested?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I forgot to mention the center hump running the length of the cabin, maingay yan kapag rear drive yung sasakyan (drivetrain and transmission kasi).

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    hi there!

what shops can offer this kind of service?
    you were asking for the service. but of course pwede diy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
sound insulation/road noise