This is weird, I have a 1993 Black 4D civic which is part in the garage all the time, day and night! it hardly ever gets rained on.... and it only has 55,000 kms mileage....

Just a few months ago i noticed 2 small bubbles on the roof, i didnt mind it...now 3-4 months later there are dozens of small bubbles and when i popped 1 there was RUST inside!

what i dont understand is we another identical Civic bought in 1994 (also 1st owner) but this one is grey....but it has ZERO rust bubbles!!

we even have a 1990 corrolla which is Parked OUTSIDE the garage exposed to rain and sun and it has ZERO rust bubbles...

why is my Civic rusting on top? is it because it is BLACK? it is still the original paint (same case as with our other 94 Civic and 90 Corrolla.)

again the car usually just stays home, it is parked on the average of only 1 day a week at most outside the garage therefore exposed to direct sublight only once a week....is the black color causing too much heat therefore causing only our black car to rust?

hope someone can give me their opinions..

thanks!!