New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Guys, ill be owning a nissan sentra super touring...I have a friend who owns a nissan sentra as well and he told me that nissan parts are not available per piece but assembly parts only..Is this true?

If it is NOT, where can i buy cheap Nissan Sentra parts na per specific item?

Thanks guys....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    would really help if you would tell us what parts and sinasabi mo. kung suspension parts, malamang nga talaga assembly yan like other newer cars with the same suspension configuration as the sentra.

kung suspension problem at gusto pagawa ng mura, try looking for zee or cruven. they repair those.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    in general daw kasi ang nissan walang mabibili na pang specific problem lang like o-rings etc., usually daw repair kita ang binibigay at assembly daw usually...is this true?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Altima ganun, walang repair kit yung power steering rack, kailangan mo pacustomize ng orings.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by strydent
    Guys, ill be owning a nissan sentra super touring...I have a friend who owns a nissan sentra as well and he told me that nissan parts are not available per piece but assembly parts only..Is this true?

If it is NOT, where can i buy cheap Nissan Sentra parts na per specific item?

Thanks guys....
    if you plan to buy parts from the casa, they usually sell items as "assembly" parts. But if you plan to buy outside the casa, you can get the specific part you will want.

Nissan Sentra Super Touring... B14 chassis.

Parts are pretty much available around... brand new or surplus. I have had no problems getting parts for my wife's Sentra series 3 .

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not really GH, like I said, sa Altima, kahit sa mga Nissan shops walang repair kit...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If we're talking repair kits, like for clutch, brake, etcetera... meron naman for the Sentra. You just have to know where to look.

For the Altima, that's a different proposition, as it's not a very common car, but I can tell you, I was pleasantly surprised that there were actually repair kits for the 626.

Again, you just have to know where to look... but for the Sentra per se, it's not difficult.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama, with regards to Sentra mismo, dami parts...

kaya nga, sa tagal ko na din nagpapaikot (to find parts for my maxima) madami talagang for sentras....maxima ko, mayprob ngayon sa power steering, pa-overhaul ulit..grrrr! sa casa and authorized dealer repair kit nanaman.. i'm thing of going to "united Bearing" in araneta ave, baka kumpleto sila dun...instead na kit from nissan, i'll buy what piece na sira..

pero for me ha, sa sentra, just like(almost) the corolla, lancer madami dami ang parts nito..kalimitan lang naman may prob sa sourcing ng parts sa nissan ay sa mid-high end cars nila...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I own a 92 Sentra. N here's a list of what we had replaced or repaired within the 1st yr of owning it

- Starter
    - Alternator
    - disributor cap
    - IAC?
    - Belts
    - the entire a/c system..parts were replaced n repaired
    - rear brakes
    - spark plugs
    - fuel pump

All were easily replaced n repaired. the longest our car was in the shop, maybe 3 days. the parts are ok i suppose, our mechanic was the one who searched for the parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
querry regarding availability of nissan sentra parts...