The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]mga bosing,baka naman me mga specific names kayo nung stores and yung contact details na din,from my side here in olongapo searching a rubber cap for the rear wheel cylinder is a very frustrating experience,baka me alam kayo within your side,ill be very much thankful...[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can't go wrong if you buy original parts at all Nissan stores pero kung nagtitipid ka, there is one place in Taft Ave. near the corner of Edsa that sells both orig and replacement parts all Nissan. May mechaniko pa doon to help you install the parts as well.

Guys, help me out kasi I forgot the name na. Automaster?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Sa Altima ganun, walang repair kit yung power steering rack, kailangan mo pacustomize ng orings.
    Sir, makiki-singit na rin po sa usapan....may alam po ba kayo na pwedeng magpacustomize ng orings? ...may tagas na rin po ung steering rack nung altima ko....tenks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    You can't go wrong if you buy original parts at all Nissan stores pero kung nagtitipid ka, there is one place in Taft Ave. near the corner of Edsa that sells both orig and replacement parts all Nissan. May mechaniko pa doon to help you install the parts as well.

Guys, help me out kasi I forgot the name na. Automaster?

thank you very much sir,atleast i know where to go,subok muna ko san fernando pampanga baka me mas malapit lapit,olongapo pa kasi ako mga bosing e.

anyways,u are a big help.
    just one more thing sir?just in case mapasyal kayo can u get their telephone number for me pls?thanks once again....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    parts aren't as easy as say a toyota or honda...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nissan Sentra Parts? call/txt me at 09177448113, Or just PM me. Thanks.

Jay C.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kung dito naman sa east..merong lukban sa m.hway papuntang cogeo.well..almost for all cars naman din sila dun

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I had no problem finding nissan sentra parts, and thats right...you just have to know where to look for.

Almost all surplus and orig parts dealers tend to invest, of course, on fast moving items..like for the most car units sold for the last 10 years or so like corollas, lancers, sentras and the likes.

Its like saying...the more number of car units sold...the more the spare parts...the cheaper it gets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
querry regarding availability of nissan sentra parts...