New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The oil is fine. You dont need to use honda. We have a seller here that sells a package for your honda.

As you mentioned it happened way back, its probably an electronic part. Dirt got dislodged so its running normal again.
    is it possible that,
    using the approved casa oil, will prevent dirt from depositing in the first place?

random thoughts.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is it possible that,
    using the approved casa oil, will prevent dirt from depositing in the first place?

random thoughts.
    Both unrelated. Hence different paragraphs. Or is it?

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    The oil is fine. You dont need to use honda. We have a seller here that sells a package for your honda.

As you mentioned it happened way back, its probably an electronic part. Dirt got dislodged so its running normal again.
    Yes po sir last nov.8 ng gabi and mejo malakas lakas din ulan. The thing i always experience when reaching 16kmph is the auto-lock system and i remember na naka ilang pindot ako nun sa lock button while the car has stopped kasi my nilalabas na gamit, haays sana nag conflict lang dun and di na maulit, wag naman sana transmission talaga . I will try to repeat ung ganung scenario pag okay na panahon, sana di na mangyari or if ma experience ko man ulit sana kasama yung mekaniko ko para malaman nia sinasabi ko XD.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Liana View Post
    Yes po sir last nov.8 ng gabi and mejo malakas lakas din ulan. The thing i always experience when reaching 16kmph is the auto-lock system and i remember na naka ilang pindot ako nun sa lock button while the car has stopped kasi my nilalabas na gamit, haays sana nag conflict lang dun and di na maulit, wag naman sana transmission talaga . I will try to repeat ung ganung scenario pag okay na panahon, sana di na mangyari or if ma experience ko man ulit sana kasama yung mekaniko ko para malaman nia sinasabi ko XD.
    Dont worry too much, the chinese virus can psychologically affect you.

Going back to that transmission, if its working ok now, then its not a permanent mechanical issue. And you did mention it shifts smoothly, im guessing the clutch plates are fine. If it does become permanent then a scantool can easily identify it. Dont think about the trans filter. Even if the car is old, its still low mileage to service that filter.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Both unrelated. Hence different paragraphs. Or is it?
    sometimes, the association is there.
    but not in the manner we envision.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sometimes, the association is there.
    but not in the manner we envision.
    Liana got the message clearly.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Liana got the message clearly.
    liana is not the only person reading these posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Problem when switching to the next gear of my Civic'10 (Automatic)