New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Fuel injected na ba yan? Check your fuel injector, yun yung problema ng akin before but for a different car.
    Yes try mo rin ito. Pag ok ang ignition(electricity) at fuel suply eh malamang mechanical in nature na ang problema ng auto mo bro.

Good luck.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mukhang kailangan ng major tune-up. na top-overhaul na ba yan? baka puro carbon deposits na mga valves nyan kaya hirap ng huminga makina.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zonda View Post
    mukhang kailangan ng major tune-up. na top-overhaul na ba yan? baka puro carbon deposits na mga valves nyan kaya hirap ng huminga makina.
    update: april 3, 2007
    had pistons checked - all equal and normal pressure. last mechanic found no problems with the engine itself. He thinks there's a problem with the computer box.
    Last edited by cablespy; April 3rd, 2007 at 07:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ang hirap ng prob mo bro.. pero akala ko naka swap ka na ng known good computer box?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    ang hirap ng prob mo bro.. pero akala ko naka swap ka na ng known good computer box?
    ya i did swap with a known good computer box. problem is intermittent baka di lang lumabas yung symptoms at the time. suspect lang ng last mechanic yung computer box pero wala naman check engine lights.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    brought it to Speedyfix last tuesday. Mechanic suspected a faulty servo socket. I explained that i tested with a servo already but he said that the test unit might have been faulty as well. I went to my suking surplasan and bought another servo unit. Problem still exists.

Brought the car back to speedyfix yesterday and the next suspected part is the computer box. I explained that i tested with another computer box. Again the mechanic said that the test unit might have been faulty. I'll be looking for another ecu on saturday.

Anybody have a corolla gli that i can test swap ecu's with?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Pre more info pa. Suggestion lang. Ilang beses mangyari to? Saan madalas, pagmalamig ba o mainit ang makina? Kumusta temperature pag pumapalya na? Na scan na ba? Anong findings? Yung throttle position sensor at manifold absolute pressure sensor nacheck na rin ba? How about outpout and input signals from ECU and sensors anong lagay ng mga nito? How about ground wires for ECU, chassis and engine, ok ba? Last and most important ask your mechanic test drive your vehicle with you. good luck

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lhandzs View Post
    Pre more info pa. Suggestion lang. Ilang beses mangyari to? Saan madalas, pagmalamig ba o mainit ang makina? Kumusta temperature pag pumapalya na? Na scan na ba? Anong findings? Yung throttle position sensor at manifold absolute pressure sensor nacheck na rin ba? How about outpout and input signals from ECU and sensors anong lagay ng mga nito? How about ground wires for ECU, chassis and engine, ok ba? Last and most important ask your mechanic test drive your vehicle with you. good luck
    - Problem is intermittent. Whenever a mechanic comes along for a road check it works fine.
    - Happens wether i just start the car or after driving for an hour.
    - brought it to casa (toyota aurora) for diagnosis, they just said to tune up and clean throttle body

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Tune-up and cleaning throttle body fixing most problem of different cars. Yun nga lang mas mahigit pa dito ang kailangan ng tsikot mo. I forgot to mention before about the fuel pressure of your engine. Sometimes when the pressure drops, it gives a big different from smooth running into hesitating of your engine. Sabi mo nga napalitan na ung computer box. Try concentrating on wiring rather than changing the computer box. Most especially by checking engine and accessory ground voltage drop. Don't forget to check also supply voltage from ECM to sensors. Intermittent problem is difficult to fix so good luck na lang pre sana maayos na tsikot mo.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    check cam timing might slip a tooth... my 2cents

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
palyado: need expert help