New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    How dangerous ang ochong gulong?

Had it checked sa Petron Service Station... Dapat change na ng spare tire kaya lang iba rim ng spare... So nilipat lang yung ocho sa likod.

Kaya ba sa vulcanizing shop yung ganung case para ma-correct?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which is out of round, the wheel or the tire? For low speeds, out of round wheels or tires will generally work. But anything above 60kph (a speed I drive in even during a regular commute) is potentially dangerous. Not only due to the potential of a blow out but also because of the altered handling characteristics of the vehicle and potential longer stopping distances due to the out of round wheel/tire.

Out of round tires cannot be corrected. Out of round wheels can be machine pressed to a certain degree.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Which is out of round, the wheel or the tire? For low speeds, out of round wheels or tires will generally work. But anything above 60kph (a speed I drive in even during a regular commute) is potentially dangerous. Not only due to the potential of a blow out but also because of the altered handling characteristics of the vehicle and potential longer stopping distances due to the out of round wheel/tire.

Out of round tires cannot be corrected. Out of round wheels can be machine pressed to a certain degree.
    thanks for the advice!!! though i don't drive fast, i usually run at 80kph... whew! that was close i guess...

thanks too joey... hmmm.. magkano na ba isang set ng gulong? la pa kasi ako budget e

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    rim 14 na stock tires around P1.7-2.2T each depende na sa brand ang mazda rim 15 ata ang stock e

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hmmmm.. mejo mura lang pala... salamat sir!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    welcome sir!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_harbor View Post
    How dangerous ang ochong gulong?

Had it checked sa Petron Service Station... Dapat change na ng spare tire kaya lang iba rim ng spare... So nilipat lang yung ocho sa likod.

Kaya ba sa vulcanizing shop yung ganung case para ma-correct?
    if ever na gulong ang may bukol pagpalitin m n lang cla ng spare tire kung same ang mags mo kung mgkaiba u might as well buy a new one. bukod sa pwedeng blowout yan at high speed maninira yan ng tierod, ball joint, stblizer bushing at suspntion bushing sir

Ochong gulong