New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    Try to lift both wipers and turn it on, pag maingay pa rin, then hindi wiper blades and windshield ang problem. It could be the pivot joint of the wiper linkage that needs an overhaul
    Sir kung pag lift ko both wipers ay wala nman ingay, so most probably ba ay sa windshield ang problem??

Kasi napansin ko minsan pag sobrang lakas ng ulan ay nawawala na yung ingay den bigla na lang babalik after a few days.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    That is the problem when you put water-repelling agents on your windshield (eg Rain-X, etc). It will make your wipers jump...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ looks like it. part of the reason why i prefer not to apply them on our cars' windshields (although i admit i've been tempted more than once)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Sir kung pag lift ko both wipers ay wala nman ingay, so most probably ba ay sa windshield ang problem??

Kasi napansin ko minsan pag sobrang lakas ng ulan ay nawawala na yung ingay den bigla na lang babalik after a few days.
    Kapag nawala ang ingay when you lift your wipers, it can be two things; wiper blade or windshield has a lot of grime. It is easy naman to clean the windshield well, so you may do it step by step to avoid a big damage on your pocket. HTH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12