New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wendellburug View Post
    almost 2 months palang yung second hand na revo vx200 A/T namin nalubog na sa baha.ginastusan ko ng 20k yun nun para bumalik sa 0 mileage condition..Whats is the best to do mga tsikoteers? i think i need 50k again to restore it..take to speedlab or speedyfix?
    sad to hear from a fellOw revo'er...

sir, as early as your revo had been submerged you should have started calling those shops to make reservations for service/restoration...as what most of the people here previously stated, reserve NOW for your car service either speedyfix or speedlab etc...or else start your DIY service..do you know if your insurance cover AOG?...mine dont.

nga pala, they already said this..."REMOVE YOUR BATTERY"

goodluck sir...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If your car was sumbmerged in floods don't even attempt to start it. Call a towing company and bring it to your favorite CASA or repair shop para makita nila ang problem. Starting the engine might make it worse...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    check your insurance if kasama flood or natural calamities...yung sa amin parang meron "act of God".

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    was stranded sa Shaw Blvd at around 10.30am yesterday.. di na umaandar ang trapik.. hindi ko naman maipasok don sa street going to SM Hypermart parking kasi ang lalim na.. ginawa ko.. sinampa ko don sa LTO besides SM.. hoping na hindi na aabutin..

ayun.. after 2 to 3 hour.. pinasok na yung sasakyan.. hanggang leeg ang lalim sa shaw blvd.. kasama ko pa 3 kids plus wife na bagong opera.. pinapasok kami sa LTO.. nandon kami sa counter nila.. at around 7pm.. lalong tumataas ang tubig.. we asked for help na.. may mga mabuting loob na nag tulong tulong may styro sila.. di kasi pwede mabasa si wifey.. ayun nakalipat kami sa SM hypermart at around 7.30.. after bringing the 3 kids plus wife.. practically nilangoy namin para makapunta sa SM.. may mga kasama pa kami.. yung isa bagong anak naman..

at around 5am ayun bumaba na ang tubig.. si Goldie.. ayun lubog.. hanggang ngayon nasa LTO pa din.. papa tow ko bukas papuntang casa..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Honda Civic 99. Sa parking area ng Marikina City Hall inabot. At least no physical damage.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bahay namin. Waist deep na yung sa may laundry area / dirty kitchen sa may likod, pataas siya so, nung umabot na sa loob ng bahay namin naging damp lang yung dining area, hindi umabot sa sala.

Car? Evacuated it early.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sirs, a friend of mine had their petrol REVO submerged up to the wheel wells.

He's asking if he could attempt to start it up.

I'm not too familiar where the ECU of the revo is

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just seen one today a white TOYOTA EXSIOR wth full of mud and being tow . Sad to see this happen to fellow tsikoteers so next time this will happen secure your car to a higher place and dont wait for the flood .

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Sirs, a friend of mine had their petrol REVO submerged up to the wheel wells.

He's asking if he could attempt to start it up.

I'm not too familiar where the ECU of the revo is
    It should be assessed by a mechanic and/or electrician first. It depends on how long it has been in the water and how high the water got inside the cabin.

Safest answer: NO.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast