New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    expect so many "for sale - owner leaving, etc. " these coming weeks.....

Sell........

then buy a Crosswind.

With less electronic engine parts, its probably the best suited to survive a submersion.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am expecting hundreds of new car ads in the next few weeks of car owners wanting to sell their car "cheap".

RFS: owner leaving (kuno)

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    and expect the insurance premiums for AOGs to increase dramatically.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    check out this site, it might help...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/how_...e/1272386.html

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Napakagastos talaga pag nalubog sa baha ang unit mo. Sa tingin ko sa dami ng magpaparestore bukas, maraming car ang matetenga sa CASA at bago pa malinis ang car, nag start na ang rust sa car body

Kaya kung hindi na cover ng insurance ang car mo, better start dismantling your car and start the restoration of course with the help of the mechanic

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    After checking and cleaning our house...our car?....under the water for many hours...ano gawin natin?...let's start this thread to help our fellow tsikoteers what to do with their cars ( me myself also a victim) tips, advice from insurance to repair shops...everything under the sun (no more rain please) tulong tulong tayo kahit dito lang. Let's do it!!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa amin 3 cars...opel, toyota, mitsubishi

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    too bad nangyari sa yo, bro. . .ok naman kami, hindi inabot ang bahay. . .kaya lang nung sabado e lumusong sa about 1-ft deep flood water and nalaman ko na kailangan ko ng bagong undercoat kasi pinasok ng konting tubig sa bandang rear seat

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    almost 2 months palang yung second hand na revo vx200 A/T namin nalubog na sa baha.ginastusan ko ng 20k yun nun para bumalik sa 0 mileage condition..Whats is the best to do mga tsikoteers? i think i need 50k again to restore it..take to speedlab or speedyfix?

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wendellburug View Post
    almost 2 months palang yung second hand na revo vx200 A/T namin nalubog na sa baha.ginastusan ko ng 20k yun nun para bumalik sa 0 mileage condition..Whats is the best to do mga tsikoteers? i think i need 50k again to restore it..take to speedlab or speedyfix?
    tulad ng mga suggestion nila... huwag start... baklasin muna lahat... chage all fluids and dry everything... remove battery terminal... kung kaya remove ECU...

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast