New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    hey,

my dad's rover's muffler pipe has been samurai-ed.

i think it was chopped because of wear and tear.

parang kung kinalawang, tapos nasisira, sa isang part nga lang.

anyway, just want to ask where i could bring it to have it fixed.(mali ba ung category na ito, sorrry mods)

my location is in pasig city near ortigas center, anyone knows any shop that do mufflers?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you are not particular about original parts, you can try CPM Muffler Haus. Don't know if they have a branch near you, but they supply OEM exhaust systems to local vehicles so their quality must be pretty ok.

Is that a Rover sedan or a Rover SUV (e.g. Range Rover?).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    it's an SUV, hehe.

i haven't seen any sedan rovers here in the philippines, but when i was in japan i saw one. (a lambo too)

puwede na ba welding welding?
    like 2inch nawawala.

thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok lang naman ang welding.

If you want OEM you can try these guys (as posted by rob of 4x4ph):
    an updated version of the Land Rover Club of the Philippines, Suppliers / Services Page follows:

5R AGRO INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION, 334 E. Miranda St., Paso de Blas, Valenzuela City; Tel: 292-84-18; 292-60-10; 292-59-42; Fax: 292-59-92; email: v5r-agro*i-manila.com.ph; owned and run by Raul L. Rodriguez and Porfirio L. Rodriguez. Servicing and reconditioning of LR Series vehicles; supplying good used parts for LR Series vehicles.

AUTOMARINE HANDLERS INC. 1 Maginhawa Street. U.P. Village, Diliman, Quezon City; Tel / Fax: 4361029; email: automarinehandlers*yahoo.com; website: http://www.geocities.com/automarinehandlers . Owned and run by Ernie Santos and Eric Narciso. Servicing of LR models from 1985 to present; supplying LR parts.

Timmy Bernardino, Xavierville, Quezon City; Cell 09178813100; email: trcyspares*yahoo.com. Importing LR parts.

EUROCARE, V. Luna Street, Quezon City. look for Eddie.

GARAGE CONCEPT, INC. Kamuning Street, Quezon City; Tel 4156897; owned and run by Bobby E. Jose. Servicing of all LR models; supplying LR parts.

Bert Ilagan, Miami Street, Cubao, Quezon City; Tel 9210545. Importing LR parts; supplying good used parts for all LR vehicles; ships parts nationwide.

LR Phils Motors, Inc.; showroom (Tel# +63-2 897-8888) at ENZO Building, 399 Senator Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati; Formula Sports, Inc is the service center (Te# +63-2 881-7252 or 881-7060, Email: service*jaguar.com.ph) located at 3904 Quingua St., Pinagkaisahan Makati City (formerly Tropical Motors Renault); for servicing and parts, call J. Paolo San Mateo. Land Rover franchised dealer and service center for the Philippines.

MANTECH, INC. 4 Brixton Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City; Tel 6373470; owned and run by Steven Cu. Servicing of Land Rovers; manufacturing of aftermarket Land Rover accessories; custom metal fabrication-machining; supplies thermal and acoustic insulation.

Josue (Joey) P. Pasiona; 49 Tagbilaran Street, Pael Subd., Culiat, Quezon City; Phone: 926-2496; Fax: 414-5623; supplying good used parts for LR Series III vehicles.

ROVER PARTS SALES & SERVICE CO. INC., 120 Visayas Avenue, Culiat, Quezon City; Tel: 9245972, 9245973, 9282208, 4538134; email: <roverparts_ph*yahoo.com>; owned and run by Joe Garcia and Manny Garcia. Servicing of all LR models; supplying LR parts.

as for previous experience, i am not in a position to openly endorse any shop. each shop has its customer base depending on type of vehicle and repair ... and budget.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    thanks sir OTEP,

buti nalang may Pasig.
    MANTECH, INC. 4 Brixton Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City; Tel 6373470; owned and run by Steven Cu. Servicing of Land Rovers; manufacturing of aftermarket Land Rover accessories; custom metal fabrication-machining; supplies thermal and acoustic insulation.
    custom metal fabrication is like welding narin right?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. But I think they also manufacture off-road armor and other stuff for Land Rovers.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    hello sirs, thanks for the info, been busy sa school.

kaya hindi ko nalaman na napagawa na ng dad ko ung muffler pipe niya,

anyway, he told me that he was doing nothing and thought of driving around the city (pasig), then he just saw a small metal shop of mufflers and had it repaired with a stainless pipe. php350 lang daw. medyo jeepney stainless ung kulay, hehehe, kotse naman niya.

again, thanks.

muffler, sort of samurai-ed