New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    So yung mga pang suv eh yung conventional jack lang?

Meron bang crocodile jack na pang suv like crv?
    Croc jacks can handle compact SUVs like the CRV for as long as their arm goes up that high. Ace Hardware or TruValue probably won't allow you to test their jacks, but auto shops will. You might want to scope out some auto shops and check how high you need the croc jack's arm needs to go.

I don't know what brand mini croc jack a shop in the south used, but the guy was able to jack my Prado and put it on "stilts" (or whatever it is you call them).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    meron din akong 2-ton mini croc. one time ay hiniram sakin at ginamit sa light truck isuzu elf mini na may karga at nakaya nya. hindi naman sya nasira, matibay din pala talaga yan.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I am also planning to buy one. I have seen KYK being sold malapit sa amin and also noted that two (2) tsikoteers who responded are using KYK. Are there any other brand na tested na ng ibang fellow tsikoteers!

TIA!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sharing from other topic: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...37#post1471437

W+F! Got same symptom w/ the TS. Got my 2-ton croc in Banawe c/o "habol boys" for 850 petot. Served its purpose for only once, then this afternoon during cargo space re-org, discovered yung tagas ng oil sa case nya,, opened it and ayun, napamura na ako!! Bumigay na nga oil seal ng pump.

Would you guys know the going rate for a good quality 2-tonner croc? Di kasi ako comfortable sa stock scissor jack of my CRV gen1.
    In short,, beware of those cheapy 2-tonner crocs, madaling bumigay ang oil-seal nya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mini Crocodile Jack