[SIZE=2]My car: 1993 honda LX D15B7 (stock) engine (carburaeted)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]symptoms:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]1. rpm needle intermittent while idle[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]2. engine stalling after a week of usage after tune-up. (after spark plugs has been replaced and all).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]3. sliding clutch whenever the engine is hot.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4. muffler does... like, plok plok plok whenever I let go of the gas while the car is moving. But no plok2x whenever the car is not moving and I just do revs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]service done:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]1. tune-up, oil changed, changed the spark plugs for the "nth" time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]2. adjusted the clutch.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]3. changed/cleaned air filter[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4. changed the diaphram (the circular metal that is attached to the distributor where a hose is connected to). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]5. changed the timing belt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Quick questions:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]1.) Does my car have a computer box?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]2.) Is anybody experiencing the same problem?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]3.) Anyone here knows where I can do an Engine swap to D15b ( the one that is fuel injected) or should I?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4.) Am I just dumb not to accept defeat and just forget all this sh*t. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]5.) Do I have to blame it all to god for giving me problems that lead to me selling my former car w/c is a civic 96 D15b / transport show winner, 17" chrome mags and a certified head turner that I have just used for 1 d*mn year? yEs! you heard that right. One (the "F" word) year![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]This experience is starting to be a real pain in the rear.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]SAKLOLO naman dyan guys?![/SIZE]