New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May nakatry na ba nito? How many kilometers kaya aabutin nito?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I wonder if I have the practical skill to determine the length and to close the loop.... Do you think it is easy? .......

6505:Bath:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I believe that I do not have it... Na double-post na ako,- nag-hang at na kick-out pa sa site....

6505:Bath:
    Last edited by CVT; August 2nd, 2008 at 12:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda yan ah, kaso how to close the loop?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Butas/hollow yung gitna ng belt. Meron isang bakal na connector na papasok dun sa butas to connect both ends of the belt.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    This simple do-it-yourself fan belt repair kit could save the day and some time and money too! Simple directions included.

Repairs broken vehicle fan belts. For use on Alternator Belts, Water Pump Belts, Fan Belts, Power Steering Belts. No pulley adjustments 5' fan belts
    ; fastener; screwdriver and cutter....cut to length. Its long life and reusable.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    wonder how it works. imo it would be easier to pay attention to the belt itself. when it shows signs it needs replacing don't put it off an do it asap.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    wonder how it works. imo it would be easier to pay attention to the belt itself. when it shows signs it needs replacing don't put it off an do it asap.
    This is still the best and most ideal. But when lightning strikes, and given that you don't know much about this emergency fan belt, I'd rather bring a set of spare belts myself. If I know I'm going on a long trip I'll have it checked before I even embark. It also helps that my car has two belts for the most critical part - the water pump/alternator belt. I can live without A/C and power steering if those two go bad.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's nice about this emergency belt is you won't need to loosen or remove any of the pulleys to put on the belt since you can loop it around the pulleys. I just want to know if it really works and how long can the car travel with this belt.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    it always amazes me when people come up with innovations like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Emergency fan belt