New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Dear Isuzu Tsikoteers,

Please let me know your feedback if you are satisfied with their service. Malayo sa aking yun Alabang hence your comment first before going there. I just visited Izusu Balintawak and QA today hindi mahusay mag paliwanag how they will diagnose problem and not certain sa downtime at wala parts available if need to be replaced. Diagnose 2 to 3 days daw at parts ordering if needed another 2 to 3 days. Sa Isuzu Pasig ayaw ko na kasi Antena lang di rin ma komit service down time. Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I have no problem so far in their service. 'Cept for the fact that they really love to ask a lot of questions during PMS. Like "Sir, gusto niyo po ba ipa-(service type here) ung sasakyan niyo, bigay ko lang ng (price)". Another thing is it takes a whole day before the vehicle is released. But parts speak, basic components like air filters, etc., are readily available. Part which needs to be ordered though will also take 2 to 3 days. Good thing though is, they could diagnose your car within the day you brought it for servicing(as I've brought mine when I find it hard to depress the clutch pedal). HTH
    Last edited by batang_raon14; January 8th, 2007 at 05:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Batang_raon14: Thanks Bro for the feedback

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Saan location mo?

Kung malapit ka sa BMD Motors sa kanila ka na magpa-service. I'm very satisfied with their service.

Bulacan, Cabanatuan, Isabela pala location nila. HTH

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We went there for PMS until 70,000 or 80,000 kilometers... at which point we realized that the vehicle was already 20,000 kms out of warranty, so we started going outside.

No complaints except that if you don't go early enough, you have to come back the next day for the vehicle (for PMS). Prices on parts and services are kinda high, though... but that's about par for casas... and they never could solve the problem of our alarm/keyless entry, which never worked properly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ive had my trup serviced their once. no bad experience although it is expensive. a little more expensive on parts and service versus other branch (which is weird because isuzu pasig and isuzu alabang are both owned by the same company [ayalas]).

i'd still go with isuzu pasig. if your car is not a trup and outside your warranty, go with outside service centers, its too expensive.

if you go to Isuzu pasig. look for SA Allan, he seems to be very helpful.

i think parts that are rarely replaced does need to be ordered, i guess standard practice of all dealers for isuzu.

just dont go to any gencars isuzu branch...facility sucks.hindi pa sila computerized in checking the car in..lahat manual.

Efficient and competent ba service sa Isuzu Alabang?