New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Tanong lang sa mga dating taga-CASA at nakakaalam...when one brings his car to the CASA for the periodic maintenance check-up, does the CASA really do each and every service/activity it says it does? They normally have a long list of to-do items which I sometimes feel is to make it appear you're getting your money's worth when in actuality, they don't really perform all those to-do items. Please enlighten. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I don't have my car serviced at the casa. But aren't you allowed inside to watch your car being inspected?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nope.. hinde pwede pumasok normally sa mga service bay nila

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    odell is right. that's why you don't really know if they really did all that they said they would do.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    simple lang yan,..if you dont trust your casa..then dont take it there....peaccceeeee,,,,,

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sherwin..

usually kasi there's no other option except the casa.

lalo na pag bago pa at under warranty pa.

un lang po ang sa akin.

pag bumibisita ako sa casa.. for every 5,000 kms PMS..

feeling ko ung change oil lang ung matuwid na nagagawa nila.

ung mga inspection etc.. parang sa papel lang nagagawa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    so far samin naman sa mga cars namin na casa maintained ok naman especially yung sa toyota cars namin na lagi sa shaw tpos bm na casa ...... depende na ata yan e kung san casa ka nagpapatignin

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Do no other casas allow you inside? I've become very familiar with the inside of the Ford Alabang Service Area, ever since my car got into an accident (hirap kasi sa tire balance/wheel bearings... curb'd mags, eh... ). I've been to the painting area, the alignment area, and I've been able to sit in while they disassembled and diagnosed my wheel bearing.

Of course, I haven't sat in on a full oil change, but they're very liberal about allowing you in to see your baby while it's there.

As for the long checklist... the checklist is every possible thing they can look at... NOT everything that they are SUPPOSED to look at. Only certain things are required during certain service checks, so they don't always check every single item.

But then, they could be lazy... that's why the supervisor usually asks if you want to check over your vehicle before you leave.
    Last edited by niky; March 20th, 2006 at 01:37 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    usually yes. depending on if kilala ka rin dun, they can let you into the service area itself.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i doubt it, most of the major stuff siguro they do but the rest like bolt tightening and minor stuff they probably don't do.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Does CASA do what it says it does?