New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    so far so good naman experience ko sa honda alabang. everytime i have the pms of the jazz over there pinapa-uwi naman yung mga replaced parts na ginawa (sparkplugs and element/filter).hopefully galing talaga sa jazz namin yun
    ang ayoko lang eh pabalik-balik ako paayos ng alarm dun.pero the good thing is they fix it and replace the damaged parts w/o any charges

p.s. once nga lang pala di pala nailagay sa queue yung auto even though i was told the night before may numero na ko.before lunch ko pa nalaman na wala ako sa linya kaya kausap kaagad sa kina-uukulan at na remedyohan naman

ot lang. may nag pa-repaint na ba ng auto sa casa dito?
    how was it?

yun pa ang isa! pinapalitan nga ba nila ang mga sinasabi nilang pinapalitan nila? or nakakalusot lang yung iba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xto
    for me, go to casa during warranty period but prior to your last free pms, i suggest not to go na. just follow the maint manual kung ano ang dapat i-check up mahirap na! since last visit mo na yun for free anything can happen after that. i remember my chinese friend who owns also a '01 crosswind (a/t nga lang) he always told me "LALO SISIRA SA KASA" hehe
    parang i tend to agree with you nga, XTO...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    One of the things that I wonder all the time is the PMS of new cars.

Especially with plugs.

Sa US, normal plugs aren't replaced until it reaches 10K miles or so, mga iridium tipped 100K miles before they replace it sa casa.

Dito unang PMS mo palang papalitan na... Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense since a new car will have great burn sa engine, there's no reason why this needs to be done.

There's no way for you to know either if it was replaced or not, unless you marked it beforehand.

Daming kagaguhan ginagawa sa PMS na racket.
    since tapos na ang no-cost PMS ng auto ko, avoid na ako ng CASA for periodic maintenance.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper
    sherwin..

usually kasi there's no other option except the casa.

lalo na pag bago pa at under warranty pa.

un lang po ang sa akin.

pag bumibisita ako sa casa.. for every 5,000 kms PMS..

feeling ko ung change oil lang ung matuwid na nagagawa nila.

ung mga inspection etc.. parang sa papel lang nagagawa.
    kipper thnx sa info,,,ako i take my tribby sa Mazda Greenhills for my PMS,,i just put my confidence on the guys and the mechanics don't let me down,..just like a patient undergoing surgery...if you dont trust your surgeon.then why bother going under the knife diba?..yun lang...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unlike a surgeon, though. You don't NEED the casa for such simple things, but you MUST in order to void warranty, totally different story bud.

here's my beef with our local dealerships, from experience a normal oil change will take 3-4 hours, if there are more checks it will take even longer, and thats with a schedule. You don't get to see your vehicle being worked on.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Unlike a surgeon, though. You don't NEED the casa for such simple things, but you MUST in order to void warranty, totally different story bud.
    no argument on that point.....totally different story , each to his own opinion bud....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    depende sa casa, and depende sa service advisor na hahawak ng car mo. may ibang times ok sa casa like for major PMS and parts na mahirap hanapin sa labas. but may times na nakakainit lang ng ulo...

....may isang time recently pina casa ko revo ng office sa toyota balintawak sinabi ko sundan lang ang 80k PMS kasi alam ko major, sa honda kal parang memorize nila yan ano mga gagawin. nung tumawag ako para kumustahin, yun service advisor kausap ko parang matandang lasing (no joke). tinanong ko ano mga gagawin sa 80k PMS parang ang tagal magisip tapos sabi palit daw "jeer oil" (gear oil siguro). basta parang di alam ano gagawin talaga mga 5 mins kami naguusap, pinapulout ko nalang.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wizzards quoted me 11K for a surplus starter assembly. wala pang labor.

brought the pajero to mitsubishi quezon avenue.

guess what?

they charged me 5.6K...new starter assembly, new carbon brushes, AND labor.

hmmmm. the casa did say na the turbo timer i had wizzards install was put in incorrectly and it killed the starter.

sorry na lang.

casa: 1
    non-casa: 0

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    well, most of the people here care about their cars kaya they want to see work being done. problem is most people think of them as basic transport and would rather not know what is being done to them basta maayos paglabas. hehe!

nagundam, i don't think a timer that is incorrectly installed will lead to starter failure. it shouldn't even be connected to the starter. normally it is connected to the ignition and cuts that off when the timer goes off.

2 totally different things.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Does CASA do what it says it does?