New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Tanong lang mga tsikoteers...

Is the Coolant level ba always steady after you pour coolant on the reservoir??
    I notice mine is getting lower or about to be empty in few days time..

What i know my coolant is the concentrate type not the one mix with water at 50/50 solution.. so i presume that the radiator just get some from it and return it back after the temp not so high anymore...correct me if i'm wrong..TIA..

WBR,

When you checked your coolant level, its your engine hot or cold?

AFAIK its a 50/50 solution mixed with distilled water.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    check rad cap!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I check my innova and has no rad cap... only cap i see is the cap of coolant reservoir.. can you confirm this other innova owners...thanks..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can you say that again? nawawalan ba ng coolant solution yung cooling system (yun ba tinatanong mo hehe)?

if you put concentrated coolant into the system, it will disperse into the solution already present in the system (hindi nagdadagdag-bawas yung radiator depending on the engine temp hehe). it's best to mix the coolant concentrate with distilled water first before putting it in the system

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nababawasan ng coolant yun aking coolant reservoir... paubos na, never pa kong nag refill since i got it from casa.. written on manual to use ONLY toyota collant...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on a new car? hmm, ipa-check mo yan, baka may leak somewhere in the system. abnormal yun ganyan kabilis maubusan ng coolant

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well in bimmers there's a kalt(cold) line wherein if ur engine is cold then the coolant should match that line, and when the engine's running * optimal temp the coolant rises a few inches..i think. maybe it has a few similarities to urs

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    but if u mean there's noticeable coolant loss, as in nababawasan then uve got a problem, warranty naman e hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you mean matutuyo na yung reservoir, or nasa MIN line ng reservoir yung coolant level? and how fast does it go down?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Coolant level??