New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Yung Elevo na Cig pump, 6 years na sakin buhay pa din. Ilang beses na ko nasalba tuwing nag kaka flat tire ako. Pagka inflate na ba byahe ko pa papuntang vulcanizing shop.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thank you for all the inputs, really appreciate it.. i thought of buying TPMS kasi there are times na when I go to gas stations ang haba ng pila, especially pag may nakapila pang trike.. and then there are times naman na hindi functional yung compressor nila.. atleast with the TPMS I can monitor my tire pressure, and then just top it off with a portable tire inflator if needed, for emergency purposes na din..

*dr d. thanks, atleast now I have a testimonial from a first hand user

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron naman iba na will last long kagaya ng gamit ko na more than 10 years na at gumagana pa. Always nasa likod ng sasakyan in case of emergency. The one I have is made in USA kaya siguro matibay.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    currently using this

around 4yrs+ old already, seldom used. I think should limit less 10min of continuous use - have to rest for a few minutes dapat. Afaik, 250psi can't inflate a fully deflated tires that's why i got 300psi.

ginagamit ko lang minsan kapag tinamad palit ng reserba - pang tawid lang sa gas station para pahangin or nearest vulcanizing shop.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Yung Elevo na Cig pump, 6 years na sakin buhay pa din. Ilang beses na ko nasalba tuwing nag kaka flat tire ako. Pagka inflate na ba byahe ko pa papuntang vulcanizing shop.
    it is a good brand. heavy duty saka di plastic. may ganyan ang brother ko naka stock sa bahay nila. hinihingi ko pero ayaw ibigay.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *skybison

anong brand yan sir? can't quite read the text... thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Consider this one. Locally available (ACE, Handyman, etc)

I bought mine like five years ago and it is still working fine. It says it can run continuously for 30 minutes but I have not used it for that amount of time. But it served me well. I can inflate a tire from completely flat to 30psi in around 5 minutes (vehicle not jacked up).

I probably use it maybe twice a month.

I have smallest model BTW for arounf Php1,300
    will take a look on this one too..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    BTW, I do not use the cig lighter outlet or the aux power outlet.

What I did was to remove the adaptor plug and replace it with clamps (the red and black one). Then I connect it to the battery (+) and the somewhere in the vehicles body (-).

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    *skybison

anong brand yan sir? can't quite read the text... thanks

COIDO (Japan). Available usually on mall hardware (ACE, Handyman, TrueValue)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    BTW, I do not use the cig lighter outlet or the aux power outlet.

What I did was to remove the adaptor plug and replace it with clamps (the red and black one). Then I connect it to the battery (+) and the somewhere in the vehicles body (-).
    errr... whypo?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast