New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ...or maybe your ignition switch. I had that problem before and tried to isolate it starting from the battery, starter then switch. After checking the battery and starter and found them to be okay, I surmise it should be the switch. So wired the starter lines from the switch and test it. My car started. Just my 2 cents.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I had that problem once, which was traced to a loose battery terminal connection. Replaced the Brass terminals, cost: 2 brass terminal 30pesos.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Have you tried checking checking your fuel filter? Next time it happens

try this...

1. Remove your fuel filter fom it's clip that is located in your firewall

with your left hand. Hammer it with the handle of a screw driver for

20 seconds to clear it.

2. Start your engine. If it works.

3. Buy a new filter and replace.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i happened to me before...same sympstoms. the culprit is starter solenoid.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    first check this thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29335

2nd, since naka-15 attempt na kayo...ibig sabihin naubos na rin ang power ng batter nyo

try nyo munang ipa-series, kung umandar then may problema nga battery nga...replace it na.

last week na-experienced ko ito, nagpaseries na ako..nde pa rin umandar ang makina, walang "clik, clik" sound, walang "redondo"...pati mga fuse tinignan ko, wala din problema..ginawa ko tumawag na ako ng mekaniko na kilala ko...ayun in 10 minutes nakita ang problema, nakatanggal pala ang connection from the battery papunta sa solenoid...ang tanong..paano natanggal? since mahigpit ang pagkakalagay non!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you may want to have a mechanic go to you or tow your car to a shop para macheck agad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Car won't start