New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by noj
    di ba sa susian, in between the second click at yung mismong pag start na eh patay na lahat ang ibang linya? patay radyo, patay fan ng aircon, yung power window titigil muna sa pag akyat or pagbaba..... tapos konting pihit pa ng susi, gagana na yung starter. napansin ko lang. kung patay man yun eh di bale wala kahit patayin mo mga accessories? assuming na malakas pa naman battery mo. tama ba mga boss?
    correct ka jan ... most cars are wired so that when the key is in "start" position, all other loads/accessories are off (except 24hr 12V for radio), and they can only get back power when the key is back to "ON' position ... it is a fool-proof feature to ensure the starter gets all the power it needs

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's the issue, by the way?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    dahil ubod ng lakas humugot ng power ang starter, kaya nga kung paulit-ulit ka magstart ng oto (assuming hard starting yung kotse at may problema) ilang crank lang diskargado ka na.
    ganun pala yun. i didnt know this.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep lalo na ung sobrang tagal ng crank ayaw magstart, mapansin mo pahina nang pahina ang tunog ng start mo

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero
    another question

pag namamatayan tayo ng makina, bakit pinapatay pa yung accesories like headlamp, radio/tuner, aircon, etc? is it because to save battery or just for easier starting?
    Headlight requires electrical power to light and your alternator is not generating any, so where does it get the power. From the Battery and it will drain it in a heartbeat. Cell phone charger, not to worry, they only take a little power, no enough to drain the battery.

Aircon, well you don't want unnecessary load in your engine while its still trying to warm-up. It's not good.

Radio/Tuner, that's driver's perogative. I don't turn off my radio, I want blaring (just kidding) when I turn my keys to the ignition.

That all I can think for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bakit pinapatay accesories when restarting the car