New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    blinking 4wd indicator may not mean the system is engaged could be something else, do you have enough gear oil in the transfer case? grounded wires will cause blinking also and loose indicator light in your instrument panel may cause also light to blink.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    jeegogs : I'll try what you suggest.. dapat ba naka 4x4 pag atras?

sonny: yes I have enough gear oil.. here's what actually happens.

from 2W I switched to 4WD.. the indicator light of the front wheel and central lock blinks while the rear wheel light stays. When I switched back to 2WD and try to drive the car forward, It feels like somethings is stopping the car, parang naka handbrake.. then I can hear a "clank" sound as the wheel slowly revolves and eventually everything becomes normal..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Umaandar ba before?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    dati ayos ito eh.. tapos bigla nalang nag ka ganito nung pinapalitan ng clutch disc and etc.. i don't know if they mess it up.. since then hindi ko na napaayos.. mag 1 year na siguro.. ngayon lang ako nag ka time..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_possessed
    jeegogs : I'll try what you suggest.. dapat ba naka 4x4 pag atras?

sonny: yes I have enough gear oil.. here's what actually happens.

from 2W I switched to 4WD.. the indicator light of the front wheel and central lock blinks while the rear wheel light stays. When I switched back to 2WD and try to drive the car forward, It feels like somethings is stopping the car, parang naka handbrake.. then I can hear a "clank" sound as the wheel slowly revolves and eventually everything becomes normal..
    Kelangan naka 2w lang pag atras,mga 10-15 meters mo syang i atras baka mawala yan.

kung parang may pumipigil nga especially pag niliko mo un steering pag abante mo,malamang stuck up nga un auto hub sa front wheels mo.mawawala yan pag atras mo mga 10-15 meters using 2W only.

kaya lang babalik nanaman yan pag engage mo ng 4x4,something wrong with the system kaya pa check mo nalang.(adjustments)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano pala contact number ni j Atutubo?
    gusto ko sana paayos 4 wheel drive blinking indicator ko. and yung compass ko rin natanggal sa loob eh saan po banda location niya?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's been posted a couple of times before, use tsikot search engine. Just below the navigation bar. ;)

this may be an off topic..sir, pasabit na din sa thread mo,ha?

the 4wd on my liteace wont engage...switch lang ang pag-engage and lock the manual hubs...pero, pag pinipindot ko ung switch, di umiilaw ung indicator at di nag-eengage ung 4wd..

ask ko lang may sariling line/relay ang motor(i assume may electric motor ito)...sorry, nasanay ko kasi sa delica na may cable...mga 4wd toyota owners, pls help ha?

thanx!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nahanap ko na number niya, thanks! mali hinahanap ko atutubo. atotubo pala. =)

ano pala effect nung sirang solenoid besides blinking indiocators?
    may harm ba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It can potentially harm the system if you put it in 2H. Keep it in 4H while the system is still faulty.

The Pajero uses a fail safe 4wd system. Meaning if something fails, it will always revert to 4x4. Unlike other vehicles where you 'switch on' the 4x4, on a Pajero, you actually switch it off. The default is 4x4 and it just forces itself to 4x2 by using vacum pressure.

Nagblink din ang indicators ko a few days ago, so naka 4H muna ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
4wd blinking problems: Otep and Joseph help